Barcelona consider Fabregas move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 6K
did they win the champions league this season? no. cos ibra plan b didnt work against inter. they beat us in the final last, but we beat them the season before beause they didnt have a way round. very good yes, invincible, no

No but their plan B worked against everyone else and only just failed to work against Inter, I think thats a pretty special plan B.

No but their plan B worked against everyone else and only just failed to work against Inter, I think thats a pretty special plan B.
yeah cos like i said they can be beaten by the very best ie inter united chelsea. very good, but not invincible.
they didnt have plan b against inter. they attck through the middle over and over and over. it was when they started using pique as a makeshift aerial forward that things changed

yeah cos like i said they can be beaten by the very best ie inter united chelsea. very good, but not invincible.
they didnt have plan b against inter. they attck through the middle over and over and over. it was when they started using pique as a makeshift aerial forward that things changed

Yes exactly, using Pique as a makeshift - Big target man - Like Ibrahimovic - Great plan B.

David Villa - Terrorising defences - That's a plan A. Only then if by some miracle then it doesn't work then they resort to plan B.

i totaly agree with you mate if you look at my post a few minutes ago, i would be more confident playing barca next season even with cesc and villia etc than play a jose mourinho side.

surely they dont need villa and torres?? i know their are rumours that ibra is leaving but if he dosent then i dont see them buying torres.

just what skysports web site has been saying that they are looking to get rid of ibra and buy both torres 50mill and villa 35 mill and pair them both up.along with cesc 35mill n yaya still nothing is set its all just talk at the min.

Yes exactly, using Pique as a makeshift - Big target man - Like Ibrahimovic - Great plan B.

David Villa - Terrorising defences - That's a plan A. Only then if by some miracle then it doesn't work then they resort to plan B.
thats why they bought zlatan, as a creative targetman, except hes been fairly average, and could be on his way out. they are going back to what they know best

thats why they bought zlatan, as a creative targetman, except hes been fairly average, and could be on his way out. they are going back to what they know best

Which won them absolutely everything, therefore unbeatable, therefore case closed. Thanks for proving my point.

did they win the champions league this season? no. cos ibra plan b didnt work against inter. they beat us in the final last, but we beat them the season before beause they didnt have a way round. very good yes, invincible, no
So what are you actually getting at?

They won the Champs league with this system, now they are going back to it. So why is there a problem, this is going to make them stronger not weaker.

It's annoying really, Barcelona forced him to change his mind, as everything that came out of the Spanish Giants was "We want to sign him" and "We know he's unhappy and that he wants to come back to us"

They're taking the mickey in my opinion.

So what are you actually getting at?

They won the Champs league with this system, now they are going back to it. So why is there a problem, this is going to make them stronger not weaker.
my point its they are still not invincible, theres all this hand wringing about they are unstoppable. maybe that way is more potent, but the if variety of the attack is gone. and IF you can cope with it they are not unstoppable.

Just gossip I reckon.

Fabregas seems to have a bit of class about him so can't see him ******** over Arsenal like this. Reckon he'll give plenty of notice when he's on his way - after next season is my bet.

Just gossip I reckon.

Fabregas seems to have a bit of class about him so can't see him ******** over Arsenal like this. Reckon he'll give plenty of notice when he's on his way - after next season is my bet.

I'm assuming you're a deluded Arsenal fan?

I'm a United fan actually!

Fabregas seems like a decent bloke is all I'm saying.

Just gossip I reckon.

turn on ssn and you will see him and arsene had a meeting today and cesc told him i want out. sorry mate he off and i rekon it will be done very quickly.

my point its they are still not invincible, theres all this hand wringing about they are unstoppable. maybe that way is more potent, but the if variety of the attack is gone. and IF you can cope with it they are not unstoppable.

has Ibra been sold? No, So is there variety, No-one has said they are invicible, but they are still a lot stronger then they where. The got 99points in la liga, thats massive. They shouldnt of gone out of champs league to inter.
Harshly ruled out goal in 90th minute.

I reckon it could be all a load of rubbish too. I really don't trust guillem balague. (or however you spell his name)

I honestly think this is just rumors, well I hope it is, cause Fabregas is the heart of our Arsenal team.
Just like Henry was before we sold him.
He's practically gauranteed games at Arsenal, would he get that at Barca? I don't think he will if both Iniesta and Xavi keep him out of the Spain starting 11 most games.

Just gossip I reckon.

Class? Sorry mate, but we are talking about a footballer here.

One minute he's saying "I love this club, I'm in no rush to leave bla bla bla", and now he's saying (apparently) he wants to leave. I would respect it if he said straight away that he wants to leave, but don't bs everyone saying how you're indifferent to leaving when in reality you can't wait to **** off.

Last edited:
rumours about torres to barca!? WTF!
they can **** off if their signing Villa.
We need him more than they do! (K)

Back