• Draw

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made you mod and its a debate AFAIK

Lol it's my thread, i don't actually care just realised you can mod your own threads and i never have any power so it feels nice to have some ;)

Oh no way would i underrate your midfield mate because i would be lying if i did. I do think Utd have some things they have going for them but for me i just cant see them winning.

Lets be honest they can do it but not to the same effect Pepe did can they. Lets be fair here, 2008 was 3 years ago mate Messi has got a little bit better since then.

Well Arsenal managed it just a few months ago without even having Song.

I kinda was but I just realised you can be a moderator to your won threads so I kinda want to close it :p

I'd give it a bit longer tbh. If it gets really bad, just do it thats what I'd do. But to be fair, the ones I've started before have tended to be fine with the banter, and things calmed down a bit. Never had to close one myself because common sense prevailed and people calmed their skins a bit. It happens a debate. Things get heated sometimes so I'd just chill a bit mate :)

Mourinho says he is "disgusted at the world we live in", that "no one has any chance against Barca like this" and that "yes, we have already been knocked out".

lol, i love Mourinho.

It's a debate more or less. Stop being so picky.

i explained myself above

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I'd give it a bit longer tbh. If it gets really bad, just do it thats what I'd do. But to be fair, the ones I've started before have tended to be fine with the banter, and things calmed down a bit. Never had to close one myself because common sense prevailed and people calmed their skins a bit

hehe, i've never closed a thread before as i never knew you could, i might close it for fun when it dies :D

Madrid were down to 10 men in all the 4 El Bore this season. Jose is so used to it now..

Arsenal managed what exacly??

But you dont have a natural tracking midfielder thats my point. It is the only way to keep Messi quiet and i dont see one in Utd's side.

I don't recall Messi running riot at the Emirates. In fact, he was fairly poor by
his standards iirc.

If there's any side capable of beating Barca, it's United. Their team spirit and belief alone is second to none, and Fergie will get his tactics spot on. Rio-Vidic is arguably one of the best CB partnerships in the game, to write us off is foolish. Just as it is to write Madrid off in the next game, by the way.

I don't recall Messi running riot at the Emirates. In fact, he was fairly poor by
his standards iirc.

If there's any side capable of beating Barca, it's United. Their team spirit and belief alone is second to none, and Fergie will get his tactics spot on. Rio-Vidic is arguably one of the best CB partnerships in the game, to write us off is foolish. Just as it is to write Madrid off in the next game, by the way.

The game at the Emirates was dominated by Jack Wilshere simple as that, Arsenal dont need Song (people know my views on him). Im not so much writting Utd off but i just cant see them containing Barca for 90minutes. Utd are not used to being dominated for long periods and that for me will be the difference. Although if Utd come to an agreement and ask the FA to put the ****** pitch back at Wembley to stop Barca from playing then who knows.

Fletcher in my view could deal with Messi, I think Messi will be dealt with well by Vidic, Ferdinand and Fletcher

Oh someone had to bring ManUtd here. What i posted was what happened. Dont be such a blind person and act as if nothing has happened..

Or like dubious decisions never want against us? Swings and roundabouts.

That's exactly my point, referees are **** for everyone, yet he always has to say Barça has the ref on their side. I couldn't care less about barça, but I don't like hipocrisy.

The game at the Emirates was dominated by Jack Wilshere simple as that, Arsenal dont need Song (people know my views on him). Im not so much writting Utd off but i just cant see them containing Barca for 90minutes. Utd are not used to being dominated for long periods and that for me will be the difference. Although if Utd come to an agreement and ask the FA to put the ****** pitch back at Wembley to stop Barca from playing then who knows.

We can, will and have done. FA cup against Arsenal - We rarely had the ball and just hit them on the counter. We have so many different styles, we're happy playing in pretty much anyway Fergie asks.

They managed it vs Arsenal in the FA Cup Quarter final this year, with the result being 2-0. Barcelona are indeed better, but they could still do it.

Lame, just looked above and saw Joel put the same.

Like he did last time? ;)

Slightly off-topic, but did you know Dundee United played Barça 4 times in European competition, beating them in all four occasions? Was looking for a few of Messi's stats and that came up. Surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.