Barcelona vs Manchester United - May 28th, 19:45

Who Will Win The UEFA Champions League Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw Schouls coming in.. a fell off the couch OMG .. SAF should retire from football for good.

I was hoping for a United win, left uni early but still missed most of the match, got home for the last 10 minutes.

On another subject, I have to congratulate United fans in the forum, I was expecting a lot of Barça slating like w/ Arsenal, but you've been very gracious in defeat.

I think most United fans conceded defeat before the match started and only hoped for Barca to go slip up.

I think tbh, We are all still just thinking WOW, I have over the last month, called Barca over hyped and beatable, even if there at there best. But tonight they showed me how wrong i was, United didnt play badly, just barca are too good.

But Barca missed so many chances, which is unlike them... They actually didn't play as well as they do normally

And yea, Barca was better and they won it. Congratz. You are the best at the moment.
Next stop, SAF and transfer kitty *drools* :D

When I saw Schouls coming in.. a fell off the couch OMG .. SAF should retire from football for good.

at least spell his name right, oh and kindly disappear off the thread

2 years ago SAF drove his best striker out of the club.. now he is doing the same.. he is absolutely crazy...

But Barca missed so many chances, which is unlike them... They actually didn't play as well as they do normally

To be honest though, so of there chances where never going to beat VDS, where they, I think i had one cleared off the line, a couple of world class saves from VDs and many long range efforts, but there movement was superb, the balls was crisps, and lets be totally honest, Rio and Vidic where superb, and we still conceded 3 times, they made several last ditch goal saving tackles.

Putting Berbatov out of the group. Playing with the 50-meter sprint champion - Hernandez and the horse racing champion - Carrick ... what you expect!? SAF is No longer a world class manager.. Sorry but.. this is the truth..

Please, that was truly a terrible effort....

Scott know best, after all, he's king of the troll :)
Welcome back mate, I missed you :* :D

2 years ago SAF drove his best striker out of the club.. now he is doing the same.. he is absolutely crazy...

2 weeks ago, Sir alex won his 12 league title. 12 months ago he picked up the signing of the season, tonight he lost to the best side in the world by a country mile.

Your ronaldo statement is funny, as it shows how awful this attempt is.

Scholes probably.... sorry I forgot his name 10 years ago. Is he still playing for Man U!?!?

I'm waiting to find out if Dimi will leave the club...

CaughtOffside's homework: Connect Berbatov with every single club all the way down to the Bet Square Premier before tomorrow.

2 weeks ago, Sir alex won his 12 league title. 12 months ago he picked up the signing of the season, tonight he lost to the best side in the world by a country mile.

Your ronaldo statement is funny, as it shows how awful this attempt is.

unfortunately for him, no supermods were online to give him a thread-ban, so he got a day one instead

Dude, really. You're quite obviously intellectually inferior to the rest of us. Unless you've got something constructive to say without making yourself look a right dufus, kindly jog on if you don't mind. There's a nice chap.

Scholes probably.... sorry I forgot his name 10 years ago. Is he still playing for Man U!?!?

Why yes he is. Winning his 10th Premier League title. Or did your jealousy blind you for so long?

unfortunately for him, no supermods were online to give him a thread-ban, so he got a day one instead

Should of let him keep it going for half an hour longer or something, It could of been funny at what he was going to throw at us next, Vidic is over the hill, It is Fergies fault that Giggs isnt as quick as he used to be, Fergie made the mistake of playing Rio... I was truly looking forward to it.

great match. Barça showed why they deserve the title and I am very happy for Abidal that he recovered that well

1) if you're not posting about the game,do one

2) liverpool fans posting "5" same rules apply as to when united fans starting putting 19 on liverpool thread, keep it up and get infracted,

would like to leave a match thread open for more than a few hours after the game

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Should of let him keep it going for half an hour longer or something, It could of been funny at what he was going to throw at us next, Vidic is over the hill, It is Fergies fault that Giggs isnt as quick as he used to be, Fergie made the mistake of playing Rio... I was truly looking forward to it.

lol its alright for you, you've not been around for a month. I've grown very tired of it. The only good thing about the end of the season is that their number goes down

great match. Barça showed why they deserve the title and I am very happy for Abidal that he recovered that well

that realy out Football into perspective for me, Abidal what a man, and played really well. Great to see him lift it, thats coming from a United supporter.

Unbelievable from Abidal. Glad he got to lift the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.