Hey TFF

What is the minimum of physical condition with which they can start a game? 90%?

Hey mate,

I build a team that consists of 22 almost equal quality players and I rotate the team heavily so my players in the starting eleven usually have 96-98% "Condition" and that way I get an additional advantage over my oppositions because my players always have "Condition" higher than the oppositions.

But it's ok to have players with 90-92% "Condition" in the starting eleven because most of time AI teams also have players with the similar "Condition" level in their starting elevens so they won't get any significant advantage over you and you'll be somehow on a par.

hey tff, mate neymar PA is 197 and is CA is 192 , how can improve him to get his full pa? thanks for your answer , and for this masterpice

Is there any way to train weaker foot?

Yes, you can do that go to the PPM training menu and choose the “Technique” training menu then choose “start to develop his weaker foot” option.

Please notice that it’s very easy to improve the weak foot rating from “Very Weak” / “Weak” to “Reasonable” but it’s very hard to improve the weak foot rating from “Reasonable” to “Fairly Strong”//”Strong” .

In the latest update the chance to improve the weak foot rating from rating from “Reasonable” to “Fairly Strong”//”Strong” is so small that I’ve stopped to try it.

Also, please notice that the weak foot rating costs CA so you don’t want improve for the positions that don’t require high rating for the weak foot.

hey tff, mate neymar PA is 197 and is CA is 192 , how can improve him to get his full pa? thanks for your answer , and for this masterpice

Hey mate,

It’s ok that he’s got a 5 points gap between his CA and PA because it’s extremely hard for a player to have CA=PA and only players with Professional =20 and Ambitions = 20 attributes have a chance to reach their full PA.

Neymar’s got Professional = 15 and Ambitions = 16 and in your save he has reached 97% of his PA so it’s already a very good result taking into consideration his Professional and Ambitions attributes.

Hey mate,

It’s ok that he’s got a 5 points gap between his CA and PA because it’s extremely hard for a player to have CA=PA and only players with Professional =20 and Ambitions = 20 attributes have a chance to reach their full PA.

Neymar’s got Professional = 15 and Ambitions = 16 and in your save he has reached 97% of his PA so it’s already a very good result taking into consideration his Professional and Ambitions attributes.

TFF you knows everything about fm ?! :)

Hey mate,

Neymar’s got Professional = 15 and Ambitions = 16 and in your save he has reached 97% so it’s already a very good result taking into consideration his Professional and Ambitions attributes.

Thanks buddy, i must say that since i use pogba a SS he is just awsome, and now morata have the soot with power ppm, on the left i have neymar, on the right grizman, hehe i would say its a very nice attack i got their

TFF can u also answer to my question above couz im not sure how it works excactly?

If you browse through this thread then you'll find many other posts where people show their great success with this tactic in LLM and if you browse any other TFF's threads then you'll find that they are filled with posts where people show their great success in LLM so don't say rubbish that this tactic doesn't work in LLM.

In general, in LLM it's very easy to have a success with absolutely any tactic even with the worst one and with any TFF's tactic you just overkill it.

Mate, you used the rubbish word, not me, actually I wrote the word great about TFFs tactics more than once today ;)

well, we did it again

06817-71adc570-c382-4702-a641-f06dad239999.png

Tff so new preferred moves cost CA points then im i right in saying.

No, mate... Preferred Moves don't cost any CA and I mentioned CA because I was talking about "Attempts To Develop The Weaker Foot" PPM and if this PPM is learned successfully then it increases the weaker foot rating and the weaker foot rating costs CA.

Let's say you player’s got “20” rating for the right foot(Very Strong) and “5” for the left foot (“Weak”) and you successfully trained him “Attempts To Develop The Weaker Foot” PPM so his rating for the left foot improved from “5”(Weak) to “10”(Reasonable) and these 5 points improvements cost him aprox 5CA... that's how it works.

Last edited:
Mate, what's your question? I can't find it.
first off all i would like to thank you for tactics
how can i remove ppm "try to beat offside trap"? 2-3 times and nothing happened.
can i remove ppm from player even if he 30+ y.o. ?

sry for my eng(A)

Mate, what's your question? I can't find it.

its about ur post with ca/pa and the ss u posted . i will copy paste my question again :p
''
Got a question about that . I usually look for players with high pa 160> always and i don't care so much about ca . The reason is that if i buy a player with lets say 160 ca from an other club , he may have trained other stats from what i want him to have .
Example ;

i may buy a striker with 160 ca , 162 pa , means he has no way to improve more . he hay has aggression or tackling 14 > witch means he loses stats from the main attitudes .
If i buy a player with 100 ca , 180 pa , means if i train him at the position i want he will have better stats at the end as striker .

Sorry for my English , not even sure if my thoughts are right tho

blade22, i am using att movement amd balance

Last edited:
So at the moment im actually training develop weaker foot for my regen. His CA is 124 and PA is 184 so i would take 5 points of the PA 184 yeah

Mate, I want to add that the weaker foot rating has different price for different positions, for example, for attacker it costs slightly higher and for defenders it cost slightly less due to some obvious and logical reasons.

Also, the increase of the weaker foot's rating in case of successfully learned “Attempts To Develop The Weaker Foot” PPM is random and it might be 5 points or 3 points or 2 points and so on...

Here's one more thing that you should be awere of... if your player successfully learns "Attempts To Develop The Weaker Foot" PPM then it doesn't immediately increase the weaker foot rating of the players. After it successfully learned this PPM stays for awhile in the PPM's list of the player and after some time it disappears and only then the game decides to increase the weaker foot rating or not so only after this PPM disappears from the PPMs list of the player you should go and check whether the weaker foot rating of the players improved or not.

Yes, I know the mechanic how it works is very confusing but that's how it works. :)

how can i remove ppm "try to beat offside trap"?

Mate, I can say the chance to "unlearn" any PPM in the latest patch is so small that I've stopped to try it.