its about ur post with ca/pa and the ss u posted . i will copy paste my question again :p
''
Got a question about that . I usually look for players with high pa 160> always and i don't care so much about ca . The reason is that if i buy a player with lets say 160 ca from an other club , he may have trained other stats from what i want him to have .
Example ;

i may buy a striker with 160 ca , 162 pa , means he has no way to improve more . he hay has aggression or tackling 14 > witch means he loses stats from the main attitudes .
If i buy a player with 100 ca , 180 pa , means if i train him at the position i want he will have better stats at the end as striker .

Sorry for my English , not even sure if my thoughts are right tho

Mate, if you’ve got a player that have 100CA/180PA and you think that you have full control how to spend his 80CA then you are very wrong. :)

The game works a way that you have an ability only slightly affects the players’ development and in order to have this slight impact you need to have 5 Stars Training Facility and 5 Starts Coaches.

Every players have 36 attributes and when “the CA recalculation” happens then all 36 attributes might increase at once by 1 point and you can’t do nothing about, also, every attributes can have only 1 point increase per every CA recalculation and you can't do nothing about it.

All that means that you should look for such players that have their base CA invested in optimal way for the position because they will be developing in line with their base CA and you can only slightly adjust their development.

Speaking other words, in FM it's just impossible to invest all player’s CA that he will be getting during his development into a short list of attributes that consist of 5 attributes or even 10 attributes, you just can't such “precisely” to allocate players’ CA.

Last edited:
Tzahy, Dybala is really good despite the fact that he is left-footed. He has scored in the Bayern match also. Since the role is DLF, he assists as well as scores. Now Lewy is available for 50-60 mp. Hard choices to make :)

Tzahy, Dybala is really good despite the fact that he is left-footed. He has scored in the Bayern match also. Since the role is DLF, he assists as well as scores. Now Lewy is available for 50-60 mp. Hard choices to make :)

I would go for him mate

hey tff, mate, for GK, does it importent for them to have like two strong foot? or its doesnt matter?

what player could u pick for ur team , some1 that has 150 ca 165 pa or some1 with 80 ca 180 pa ?

Tff is there a massive difference between reasonable weak foot and fairly strong for weak foot.

Yes, the difference between “Weak” rating and “Fairly Strong” rating is massive.

A player can’t use his weaker foot at all when he’s got “Weak” rating for it so if during a match this player have an opportunity to make a pass/shot/dribble that requires using the weaker foot then he won’t make it or if he did then it’ll be just terrible.

I find that in FM the ability to use the weaker foot for a player is like 10 times more important than in real life football and to say honestly I’m not happy about it but that’s how the game works.

what player could u pick for ur team , some1 that has 150 ca 165 pa or some1 with 80 ca 180 pa ?

Mate, of course, you should go for the 150CA player because the 80CA player might not improve at all in the future.

In order to develop further the 80CA player must have Professional and Ambition attributes at high enough level and even if he’s got these attributes at high level then in the best case he’ll reach 150CA only after 5-7 seasons and mostly important he must participate in competitive matches during that time but having 80CA player in your starting eleven is a pure madness, you’ll be losing everything because of it.

TFF, mate thanks for all your eforts and your tips, thanks for sharing your tactics with us. you just knows everything about this game and its simply amazing. thanks alot buddy. hope to see in fm17.

TFF, mate thanks for all your eforts and your tips, thanks for sharing your tactics with us. you just knows everything about this game and its simply amazing. thanks alot buddy. hope to see in fm17.

Haha, blatant flatter usually works.

Kidding aside I also hope for some magic in FM17. I'm not crazy about Battlemaster series but have been with ya since sunfire which was my safe choice for most of my saves.

What i did mean tff is the difference between reasonable and fairly strong for weak foot, is there a massive difference between them 2

The thing is that the weaker foot is getting “Reasonable” rating when it’s got values 9-11 and the weaker foot is getting “Fairly Strong” rating when it’s got values 12-14.

So one player can have “9” value for the weaker foot( the game will be showing “Reasonable” rating) and other player can have “14” value for weaker foot(the game will be showing “Fairly Strong” rating); in this case I’d say that there’s a massive difference between these two players.

And there might be opposite case when one player’s got “11” value for the weaker foot(the game will be showing “Reasonable” rating) and other player’s got “12” value for the weaker foot(the game will be showing “Fairly Strong” rating); in this case I’d say there’s almost no difference between these two players.

TFF, you are a true master tactician. I know a lot of people must have been following your work since the beginning, but I know you must be proud that you surpassed your own standards from time to time.

We all know the balls over the D-line with CCC for opponents in your earlier tactics this series, but you rectified those since Paragon.

And, especially noticeable for players like me who almost never use Instant Results, you really hit the nail in the head with Gladiator, Bloodlust, and this BattleMaster where the defense is like an iron curtain, and the attack not only is effective, but you managed to create a lovely style of play as well.

Absolutely brilliant...

And like always, this thread has become one of those knowledge sharing threads... Bravo!

View attachment 130833