hey tff, mate, if you want to have the best team in the league or i would in world, would it be fair to say that you need players that 185 CA?

Hey mate,

I can't say what CA team you should have to be the best team in your league or in the world because I don't know what’s going on in your save but you can easily find out it by checking the top clubs in your league/world and see what average CA these clubs have.

I can say that if your team consists of 22 players that have 175-185CA then almost for sure you are the best team in the world. :)

Hey TFF :)

If i change Central Defenders to Ball Playing Defenders is it hardly affects for the tactic performance ? :) I want to use it with Barcelona , so i have professional Ball Playing Defenders

Last edited:
Hey TFF :)

If i change Central Defenders to Ball Playing Defenders is it hardly affects for the tactic performance ? :) I want to use it with Barcelona , so i have professional Ball Playing Defenders

Hey Mate,

When you make any changes then there must be a reason why you do that, probably, you found that BPD is better than CD for this tactic due some factors so tell me more about it? :)

Hey Mate,

When you make any changes then there must be a reason why you do that, probably, you found that BPD is better than CD for this tactic due some factors so tell me more about it? :)

Heh :) I didnt ask well :) so if i have professional ball playing defenders , than is it better to play with it ? So tactic will be better with Ball Playing Defenders ( If i have players like : Pique , Boateng , Ramos , Silva , De Vrij , Luiz , Vermaelen ) ? :) or its nevermind what kind of players i have .. I ask this because i see that you sometimes use for tactics Central Defenders and sometimes Ball Playing defenders :) and i dont know how do you decide between them

Last edited:
3 seasons done with Liverpool resulted in me getting 2 United managers sacked. Beat em 6-1 and then 7-1 both managers sacked straight after the games. Challenge is gone for now from that save as winning isnt a challenge its almost an inevitability.

Gonna give this a go with Drogheda United my hometown team in Ireland and see what we can do. Predicted to be relegated but league is so messy nearly all but 1 team (our biggest rivals, Dundalk) are guaranteed safety.

My media prediction is 4th in this season. And my CA is about 158; I'm using genie scout to check the CA no fmrte mate.

Mate, here’s a small guide that will help you to build your team in the most effective way.

These positions are the most important positions in the tactic:

1) STC
2) ML/MR
3) DL/DR (Crossing 14+, Technique 13+)
4) GK (Reflexes = 17+, One on One = 16+, Handling 15+)

- Eventually you should have 155-165CA players at STC/ML/MR positions

- Your players at STC/ML/MR should have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the weak foot becasue it gives a great advantage.

- Your players at STC/ML/MR position must be able to score becasue these positions score 90% of all goals in this tactic so they should have "Finishing" and "Composure" attributes at good level. STC position should have "Finishing" at "16-17+" range and ML/MR positions should have Finishing at "13-14+" range. Of course, it would be great if your players at ML/MR has 16+ "Finishing" but such players cost a ton of money and you can have them only if you are one of the richest club in the game.

- You should have at least 4 players for ML/MR for the season, also if they have "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" rating for the weak foot as I suggested then all 4 players can play at ML and MR positions.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate neymar PA is 197 and is CA is 192 , how can improve him to get his full pa? thanks for your answer , and for this masterpice

Posting this question again please. If I want to create a mirror version of v3, then I just need to swap the roles and PIs of CM(s) and the CWB(s). Right?

please confirm. Thanks in advance.

Heh :) I didnt ask well :) so if i have professional ball playing defenders , than is it better to play with it ? So tactic will be better with Ball Playing Defenders ( If i have players like : Pique , Boateng , Ramos , Silva , De Vrij , Luiz , Vermaelen ) ? :) or its nevermind what kind of players i have .. I ask this because i see that you sometimes use for tactics Central Defenders and sometimes Ball Playing defenders :) and i dont know how do you decide between them

Mate, I use BPDs only in tactics only when the tactic requires that Central Defenders to be involved into the attacking build-up play during the initial phase of the attack but in this tactic I don't see any need for it and I think it would be better if the central defenders aren't involved into the attacking build-up play at all so that's why I gave them CD roles.

If you see something that I don't see and you think that BPD would be better than go for it. :)

Posting this question again please. If I want to create a mirror version of v3, then I just need to swap the roles and PIs of CM(s) and the CWB(s). Right?

please confirm. Thanks in advance.

If you want to mirror the tactic then you need to do this:

1) Mirror the DL/DR positions
2) Mirror the MCL/MCR positions
3) Check and tweak the set pieces(throw-ins, free kicks ect) if the mirroring caused any changes.

Btw, it isn’t necessary swapping the PIS/Roles/Duties of MCL/MCR positions and you can just move MCL position to MCR positions and that’s all.

Ehhh… Despite the presence of the recommended attributes at the OP and the filters I see that there are still people that struggle to pick right players for the tactic so here’s a guide that should make it absolutely clear. Hehe, anyway… I just don’t know how to explain it even better. ;)

In this guide you can see how “ideal” 145CA and 170CA players for this tactic looks like. When I say “ideal” I mean that the CA of the player is invested in the most optimal way, speaking other words, “the points(CA)" are spent on the most important attributes for the position.

If you want to be on a par with the best and the richest clubs in the world such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Byern, Juventus, PSG, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on then you should look for 170CA players for your team.

If your team consists of 145CA players then your team is weaker than the best and the richest team in the world that I mentioned above and you are on a par with slightly weaker clubs(these follow after the best and the richest clubs) such as Atletico, Dortmund, Liverpool, Tottenham, Sevilla, Valencia, Monaco, Roma, Milan, Inter, Schalke and so on.

So let’s say that you manage the weakest team in some of European top division(EPL, LIGA BBVA, SERIA A, Bundesliga) so it would be a good idea at first to fill your team with 145CA players to be on par with clubs from the top half of the table such as Atletico, Dortmund, Liverpool, Tottenham, Sevilla, Valencia, Monaco, Roma, Milan, Inter, Schalke and so on and only then to fill your team with 170CA players to be on par with the best and the richest clubs in the world such Barcelona, Real Madrid, Byern, Juventus, PSG, Man Utd, Man City and so on.

STC [145CA] /// STC [170CA]

( 145CA and 175CA should have “Fairly Strong” rating for the weak foot )

[145CA]:

145_CA_STC_V2.png

[170CA]:

170_CA_STC_V2.png

ML and MR [145CA] /// ML and MR [170CA]

[145CA]:

145_CA_ML_MR_V3.png

[170CA]:

170_CA_ML_MR_V3.png

P.S. if this guide gets enough positive feedbacks then I’ll do the same for other positions. ;)

Last edited:
P.S. if this guide gets enough positive feedbacks then I’ll do the same for other positions. ;)

I enjoy this, should put them under a spoiler on the front page :)

As I promised, in the 4th season I changed the tactic to Battlemaster V3. Ițll let you judge if the results are better...
View attachment 1074078View attachment 1074079View attachment 1074080View attachment 1074081View attachment 1074082

Using this tactic, I learned one important thing that helped me greatly boost my results, I found that "Finishing" attribute is a very important attribute for ML/MR positions in this tactic because ML/MR/STC positions score about 90% of your goals in this tactic and if your players at ML/MR positions have "Finishing" attribute less than "14" then you'll be struggling a lot because they'll be missing 90% of their scoring chances.

I suggest you'd better get players for ML/MR positions that can score and also it greatly helps if they have "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

Spot on, mate. I have Reus and Schurrle at those positions. They score a lot. 10 a piece and we are only in November. They are decent finishers.

question

170_CA_STC.png

ML and MR [145CA] /// ML and MR [170CA]

[145CA]:

145_CA_ML_MR.png

[170CA]:

170_CA_ML_MR.png

;)[/QUOTE]

Got a question about that . I usually look for players with high pa 160> always and i don't care so much about ca . The reason is that if i buy a player with lets say 160 ca from an other club , he may have trained other stats from what i want him to have .
Example ;

i may buy a striker with 160 ca , 162 pa , means he has no way to improve more . he hay has aggression or tackling 14 > witch means he loses stats from the main attitudes .
If i buy a player with 100 ca , 180 pa , means if i train him at the position i want he will have better stats at the end as striker .

Sorry for my English , not even sure if my thoughts are right tho

SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: 5th season / half a season played

I started to rotate more and it seems to become more stable again. We were unlucky kicked out in the CL, but I want to get the EL this season:

View attachment 131185

My squad:

View attachment 131184

CA: first team 158 / complete team: 143

Hey TFF

What is the minimum of physical condition with which they can start a game? 90%?