Hey TFF

What is the minimum of physical condition with which they can start a game? 90%?

My opinion : I think its all about Stamina, Position, Tactic Mentality and maybe ( Natural Fitness )... if your player have Stamina 16+ , than you can use easily with 90% condition ... and of course its important which player have 90% condition :) so you can use GK with 80% + condition if you dont have another good Goalkeeper :) In My opinion the most important players (for this tactic) with good Condition are your Wide Players , so ML, MR, DR and maybe DL ... I think they need to have +90% condition :) For example i dont like to use Wing Backs under 95% condition ... but if you dont want to bother/suffer with Conditions , than about 90% condition is minimum :)

Condition ranking in my opinion for this tactic :

1.) ML, MR, DR,
2.) DL, CML(Support), AMC, ST
3.) CMR(Defend), CDL, CDR
4.) GK

Last edited:
Ehhh… Despite the presence of the recommended attributes at the OP and the filters I see that there are still people that struggle to pick right players for the tactic so here’s a guide that should make it absolutely clear. Hehe, anyway… I just don’t know how to explain it even better. ;)

Well it is very specific requirements there is needed for your tactics, know that after using a good part of your earlier ones, which people may not realise or people don't read the OP, but with that said it may also be why some people mostly use your tactics on well known teams and not for LLM as getting players remotely matching the requiremients can be close to impossible, but maybe this one is different with a bit more "normal" positions, can't tell as I havn't tried it yet :)

Well it is very specific requirements there is needed for your tactics, know that after using a good part of your earlier ones, which people may not realise or people don't read the OP, but with that said it may also be why some people mostly use your tactics on well known teams and not for LLM as getting players remotely matching the requiremients can be close to impossible, but maybe this one is different with a bit more "normal" positions, can't tell as I havn't tried it yet :)

I would agree wit that but there is no denying tff is a genius when it comes to fm tactics.

Not , but now i use TFF-s Bloodlust V2 (4-5-1) ... its work perfect with Barcelona :) In my opinion Battlemaster is better in Attack , Bloodlust is better in defense :)
What would you recommend most for FMC using instant result?

HaHaHaHaHa :) :) Dude, what are you talking about? You must to be on high to write something like that...

In EVERY TFF's tactic that he's posted for FM16 you can find a huge amount of posts from people that show how they took their teams from the lowest division to the top division getting promotion every year with the weakest team in the league.

Hehehe I doubt that plain black coffee does that to me ;)

You can find that yes and you can also find posts with people who cant get one of the tactics to work, those are mainly categorised as noobs or people who have failed to follow the very specific instructions and filters, maybe they are noobs, but who am I to judge people i don't know. :)

TFFs tactics are great, no doubt about that, but as lots of people on this forum mentions, there is no perfect diablo like tactic anymore.

Last edited:
SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: Finished 5th season - finished save?!

Well guys I really don't know what to tell you about my 5 years as manager of SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. I had many geat moments, but in the 1. Bundesliga I really wasn't that happy, because we could have achieve more than "just" this:

I really can not decide between this years DFB-Cup final or the EL matches vs AC Milan. What was more sucking? :D I'm not sure what to do now - on the one hand I want to quit that save, because it's not that nice to play anymore, but on the other hand I played 5 season and I never was able to win an international competition, which is very hard for me. Normally I'm rocking the international competitions after 2-3 seasons in the first league.

View attachment 131150

View attachment 131149

View attachment 131148

View attachment 131147

View attachment 131146

Well guys I really don't know what to tell you about my 5 years as manager of SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. I had many geat moments, but in the 1. Bundesliga I really wasn't that happy, because we could have achieve more than "just" this:

I really can not decide between this years DFB-Cup final or the EL matches vs AC Milan. What was more sucking? :D I'm not sure what to do now - on the one hand I want to quit that save, because it's not that nice to play anymore, but on the other hand I played 5 season and I never was able to win an international competition, which is very hard for me. Normally I'm rocking the international competitions after 2-3 seasons in the first league.

View attachment 1074363

View attachment 1074364

View attachment 1074365

View attachment 1074366

View attachment 1074367

Bro, Bundesliga is something that I cannot understand either. For example, last year I had some fabulous results with Dortmund using one of TFF tactic but, for some unknown reason in the 2nd or 3rd season, matches like yours appeared more often. The same thing happened this year when I used Gladiator V11 and Battlemaster V3 with the same Dortmund - everything was great in Bundesliga, beating Bayern 3-0 or 4-0, but in UCL hardly finishing 2nd the group. It*s something strage about german teams. Wih Liverpool, for example, I had no problem in winning 2 consecutive UCL.
PS: Don*t mind too much about the domestic cup if you won the league, it*s not that important to give up on a 5 seasons save.

HaHaHaHaHa :) :) Dude, what are you talking about? You must to be on high to write something like that...

In EVERY TFF's tactic that he's posted for FM16 you can find a huge amount of posts from people that show how they took their teams from the lowest division to the top division getting promotion every year with the weakest team that's predicted to be the last in the league.

Bsup68 is right: this tactic doesn*t work in the lower leagues as it works with good teams. I tested on my own.

Bsup68 is right: this tactic doesn*t work in the lower leagues as it works with good teams. I tested on my own.

But i see that the guys here are having great success with lower team, btw more easy to play in the lower league

Last edited:
But i see that the guys here are having great success with lower team, btw its esay to play in the lower league

I had this success. SG Sonnenhof Großaspach is a weak team from the German's 3. Division. I had no problems to promote directly into the 1. Bundesliga after 2 years.

I had this success. SG Sonnenhof Großaspach is a weak team from the German's 3. Division. I had no problems to promote directly into the 1. Bundesliga after 2 years.

I saw mate, keep post your results, i like it

Yeah i've seen the Sonnenhof progress and that's why I also wrote in my first post on this subject that this version might be different and that i havn't tried it out in a LLM save yet. About that save/team is it a Semi pro, Amature or a Pro team?

@Figaro

Well talking about brain, look at some of the questions asked on this forum, not all of them shows the use of a brain. In an LLM save most users on this forum wouldn't follow the guidelines, filters and so on 100% as we know better, as you mention. But as I also mention in my initial post it could keep a newbie from trying a great tactic because the user may not know what we know.