But with another tactic i losing to strong teams.

It might be that your team doesn't have enough good players to win the domestic league and Champions League the same time so you have to choose what's more important for you and when to use your best players.

It might be that you used your best players for the Champions League matches but in domestic league matches they played with low Conditions.

Last edited:
It might be that your team doesn't have enough good players to win the domestic league and Champions League the same time so you have to choose what's more important for you and when to use your best players.

It might be that you used your best players for the Champions League matches but in domestic league matches they played with low Conditions.

I know for sure that when you play in the most challenging European competitions then there's only one way to win the domestic league and the Champions League; you need to have 2 starting eleven that consist of the best players in the world or if you don't have it and you try to win both competitions then there's a very high probability that you lose both.

Last edited:
View attachment 1074871

View attachment 1074872

I won 16/17 and 17/18 with another tactic.
But with another tactic i losing to strong teams.

Curious. Are you fielding weak players against the weaker sides?

But the solution appears to be simple here. Use the other tactic against weak teams and Battle-Master against even and stronger teams. Use one tactic slot for the other tactic.

To be honest, I don't have such issues. The team creates chances frequently and we win by a solid margin. You know, 2-0 and 3-0 wins. I prefer these kind of wins compared to 5-2 or 6-3 wins.

Last edited:
FM Touch

Hey TFF,

I have been following your tactics and I have just downloaded FM Touch. Can you please upload a pic of Player and Team instructions as well?

Thank you

Hey TFF,

I have been following your tactics and I have just downloaded FM Touch. Can you please upload a pic of Player and Team instructions as well?

Thank you

Its on the bottom of the OP :)

arsenal 5th season, my first 11

0681a-a286bf5c-2c5c-43de-82f2-ff65d84ccc02.png

4 times in a row mate, no i never get bored.

I when I won everything with a team , I have to go to another team.

anyway , I like Gladiator. With Hull area should be in the Champions League and I'm a 5 -point fourth absence of 10 games

few games played in preseason? players train new position? something must not do well

I have so much respect to you TFF. I've known you for years and I know how you know FM . Don't understand me as rude but you made much more better tactics. Just I don't like this.

Last edited: