Great work mate... in all my saves I'm not able to get results like that. Even with a squad CA 160+. That's sad :D

thanks buddy, my squad CA is 180 , so yeah i have a very very storng team, most of the teams that i am playing agaisnt are playing in a very defensive formation vs my team, hehe when they conceded their first goal they change their formation and park the bus. plus that why i always wants to improve my team and get the best players. i am playing all game , the only time i use instant results is only in the capital one cup, i use team talks every 15 min.

Last edited:
Great work mate... in all my saves I'm not able to get results like that. Even with a squad CA 160+. That's sad :D

tzahy's team isn't 160+ CA, it's more like 180+ CA and if you have 180+ CA with this tactic then you'll be getting the same result as tzahy.

tzahy's team isn't 160+ CA, it's more like 180+ CA and if you have 180+ CA with this tactic then you'll be getting the same result as tzahy.

Yeah.. I never had an CA of 180+. I have to go with a top team ... maybe I'll start a save with Bayern or City just 4 fun. I think it would be great to make some trouble on the transfer market.

@tzahy: I saw that you often signed Pogba or Neymar. What do I need to do to sign them - for example with Bayern. You think it would be possible to sign one of them within the first two seasons?

Yeah.. I never had an CA of 180+. I have to go with a top team ... maybe I'll start a save with Bayern or City just 4 fun. I think it would be great to make some trouble on the transfer market.

@tzahy: I saw that you often signed Pogba or Neymar. What do I need to do to sign them - for example with Bayern. You think it would be possible to sign one of them within the first two seasons?

Yes i think with bayern you will be able to sign one of them i think its will be pogba, when i buy players i use monthly installments, i am just not sure how attractive is the german league comper to the preimer league, i guess also wining tittle will persuade this players to sign for your team. in my first season i always sign pogba, i never had problem to sign him. but neymar is harder and you will need money also for is contract. when i play with dortmund i wasnt able to buy neymar he just didint want to join my team despite the fact that i won all title. so i guess the preimer league is more attractive league.

Heh… Pal, it isn't necessary to manage a top team to make 180+ CA of it.

I picked Newcastle and after 6 seasons in English Premier League I managed to build 180+ CA team. :p

I'd say it's more fun to build 180+ CA from scratch ;) and when you manage Bayern, Barca or Real Madrid then you already have almost 180+ CA team.

hey buddy, how is your save going?

Hey mate,

As I said in the season 2021/22 I managed to build a 180CA+ team then in the next seasons 2022/23 and 2023/24 I won everything with it so now I'm thinking to start a new save in Spain because I've never played there. :)

good luck mate, looking foward to see your results

Yes i think with bayern you will be able to sign one of them i think its will be pogba, when i buy players i use monthly installments, i am just not sure how attractive is the german league comper to the preimer league, i guess also wining tittle will persuade this players to sign for your team. in my first season i always sign pogba, i never had problem to sign him. but neymar is harder and you will need money also for is contract. when i play with dortmund i wasnt able to buy neymar he just didint want to join my team despite the fact that i won all title. so i guess the preimer league is more attractive league.

Thanks mate I think soon I'll go for a new save :)

Thanks mate I think soon I'll go for a new save :)

yw mate, so are u going to play with man city or bayren? if you are going to buy pogba, then teach him to shoot with power, hehe he is learn fast and play him in the SS position. well he can also plays in the mr and ml postion

Last edited:
is there any advice to win away games againts big/stronger team?

now I understand tzahy . in two years with Hull I managed to give me 115 million to sign . and this without getting into the Champions League. England = $$

On the other hand , who can not sign I jumped quality

now I understand tzahy . in two years with Hull I managed to give me 115 million to sign . and this without getting into the Champions League. England = $$

On the other hand , who can not sign I jumped quality

English Premier League is the best league to play if you want to build the best club in the world from a small club. The amount of money that you getting in this league every season is just insane. :)