Half a season played of our first season in 1. Bundesliga - the last matches we made a really great job, but the first games were hard. Media prediction is 18th and our CA is aprox. 125:

Mate, do you play with IR? :)

Looks good. Haven't tried yet, but i will soon. Now I can really put Hazard AND Zivkovic to work. :D I also have Pogba (biggest signing ever in my 10 years FM history, money speaking...), who naturally got injured for 5 months after 7 games. He was the absolute best in those 7 games. Anyway, would it really be best to retrain him for AMC position? Or ML/MR? Or leave him on CM(S)? I know he can be good anywhere, the man could probably play as a LB no problems, but what would be the very maximum?

have you train pogba on the shooy with power ppm?

Half a season played of our first season in 1. Bundesliga - the last matches we made a really great job, but the first games were hard. Media prediction is 18th and our CA is aprox. 125:

View attachment 1072774

View attachment 1072775

As with all tactics one can only see truly what's worth after half a season minimum :) may be a slow starter but now it should get going for you :) keep us posted mate :)

guys pleas

guys pls can you give me team and players instruction or other tactic details ı didint download my connectton not permit this :/ ı'm not at home this internet so bullshit

or send me messsage ı can give mail

Last edited:

Hehe :) Mate, if you were able to fight for the 1st place with a 125 CA team in Bundesliga then there was some obvious exploit in the current ME like the famous short corner exploit or something like that but there's no such exploit so there are some limits how much a good tactic can help you overachieve.

You'll see that your performance will be scaling greatly with the quality increase of your team and it'll become even more obvious when your team reaches at least mid table prediction.

When you are the weakest team in the top leagues such as Liga BBVA, English Premier League or German Bundesliga it's hard to fight for the 1st place :) and when you are the weakest team in the league then your results are always very random with some extreme luck you might finish in top 3 and with very bad luck somewhere in the mid table.

With this tactic you should be able easily win the top leagues such as Liga BBVA, English Premier League when your team in the TOP 5 by media prediction in the league and if your team isn't in TOP 5 then you are greatly depend on your luck so you might win it or might not. :)

Hehe :) Mate, if you were able to fight for the 1st place with a 125 CA team in Bundesliga then there was some obvious exploit in the current ME like the famous short corner exploit or something like that but there's no such exploit so there are some limits how much a good tactic can help you overachieve.

You'll see that your performance will be scaling greatly with the quality increase of your team and it'll become even more obvious when your team reaches at least mid table prediction.

When you are the weakest team in the top leagues such as Liga BBVA, English Premier League or German Bundesliga it's hard to fight for the 1st place :) and when you are the weakest team in the league then your results are always very random with some extreme luck you might finish in top 3 and with very bad luck somewhere in the mid table.

With this tactic you should be able easily win the top leagues such as Liga BBVA, English Premier League when your team in the TOP 5 by media prediction in the league and if your team isn't in TOP 5 then you are greatly depend on your luck so you might win it or might not. :)

Of course this season is already great enough for me - I never expected to win the Supercup and I'm in the First knockout leg of the EL (I qualified for the EL last year in the 2. Bundesliga - we won the DFB-Cup). I just want to finish this season and maybe the EL brings some cash in for building up my squad. Your tactics always brought me success - that's absolutely no question. If the CA of the first team is aprox. 160 we will rock everything.

My Las Palmas save gave me a lot of new experiences - so I think Großaspach will be rocking the league and other competitions in about 2 - 3 years ;)

If the CA of the first team is aprox. 160 we will rock everything.

I'd say that with this tactic it already becomes boring even without 160CA players in your team and you'll see that you start to dominate your league already with 140-150CA players, of course, there won't be 100% guaranty that you also win the Champions League with 140-150CA players but your chances to do that will be very high.

And of course with 160-170 CA players it'll be total annihilation :)

With Gladiator v11 I won 3rd bundesliga 3 times with werder brema 2, I thought that nothing can beat v11 but I was wrong!... In 4th season after I resigned from Brema 2 I got the job in Chemnizt( second bundesliga med predictions 17) and I'm first after 15 matches! Sorry for no pictures but I have no Internet for next two weeks

hey mate, maybe you can make more friendly game, i belive that you put the tactic in all the 3 slots

Unfortunately it's not possible, friendlies are limited, some years you can't arrange even 1.

hi tff

with this new tactic, is there any reason for the ppm's for dl and dr being different? the dr is no longer the crucial player, shouldn't the ppm's be equal for both sides?

thanks

hi tff

with this new tactic, is there any reason for the ppm's for dl and dr being different? the dr is no longer the crucial player, shouldn't the ppm's be equal for both sides?

thanks

no because the dr has attack duty and dl only support duty :)

have you train pogba on the shooy with power ppm?
He started training one-twos, but got injured in the 6th or 7th game of the season for 5 months... We played maybe 1 more month so far, so no training for now...

TFF what are the most important positions in your tactic ?

Anymore results for this? Intrigued whether to change from the 4411 I am using