What's the reason you changed BPD to CD? (Ballplaying Defender)

Only just noticed this new tactic as the transfer window closed XD

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the closing down settings of DCL/DCR positions

Do i have to start a new game eveytime new version comes out ?

TFF, does it matter that my striker is left footed now? I have Dybala.

i guess it always nice to have a striker who got two strong foot

Yea, that's correct. But I meant what shoud be his primary foot. Like ML and MR should have right and left feet respectively as their primary foot. Problem is I really like Dybala and paid 50mp plus for him before this tactic was released. Hope you understand my situation here:D. If he is bad, I will have to sell him for a loss next season and buy Morata or someone.

Yea, that's correct. But I meant what shoud be his primary foot. Like ML and MR should have right and left feet respectively as their primary foot. Problem is I really like Dybala and paid 50mp plus for him before this tactic was released. Hope you understand my situation here:D. If he is bad, I will have to sell him for a loss next season and buy Morata or someone.

i understand you, imo the best striker for this tactic is harry kane and or lewandowsk. btw dybala got one bad ppm like to beat the offside trap, did u unlearn not do it?

btw i have morata,and he is just amazing

i understand you, imo the best striker for this tactic is harry kane and or lewandowsk. btw dybala got one bad ppm like to beat the offside trap, did u unlearn not do it?

Not yet changed his PPM, mate. I had to choose between Lewi and Dybala. But chose the latter as he was 30 mp less.

A small update. He just smashed a hat-trick. Maybe he is trying to prove that he will score and I shouldn't care.

TFF what's the difference between having Ballplaying Defender vs CB?

Mates, are your teams still conceding less number of goals like in Gladiator? Also, are the latest v3 changes to CDs suppose to strengthen defense?

Mates, are your teams still conceding less number of goals like in Gladiator? Also, are the latest v3 changes to CDs suppose to strengthen defense?

mate, i have conceded 3 goals in the league from 8 matches

I think the best tactic you created was unleashed_ap. This tactic don't work on my team.Media prediction 1. I ended up 7. I won the league for last 5 years but this tactic ruined my team. I don't know why

06810-083ab1c1-57cb-4928-9fc9-3c52b048875b.png