Definetly Benik Afobe. He has english nationality and he is suitable for this type of tactic.

I'm Everton got £30 mill to spend 2nd season Jan window need a striker any recommendations??

TFF posted this list for Gladiator tactic but I'm sure it'll work for this tactic too

Strikers_V2.png

Also, TFF posted a very good guide how to find players

Mate, many good players have random PA when you start a new save, for example, Anthony Martial might have his PA as high as 185PA or as low as 155PA (if I'm not mistaken) or Zach Clough might have his PA as high as 175PA or as low as 135PA (if I'm not mistaken).

Also, every year some monstrous regens might appear in your save.

So as you can see every save is unique and nobody can't suggest you anything without knowledge what's going in your save.

Here's what you can do(let's assume that you use FMRTE):

1) You can create filters in FMRTE similar to my filters that I uploaded at the OP but with less strict conditions to be able to see more young players which wouldn't have all attributes at optimal level but if they are young with high PA then they will get these attributes at good level.

2) You can use my filters that uploaded at the OP in the game and then inspect all players that you find with FMRTE to find out their PA. Of course, you need to have good scouting knowledge in the game and I also suggest decreasing the match condition of every filter by 1-2 matching condition(please notice I said decreasing "matching conditions" and not to decreasing all attributes 1-2 points;)) to get more young players.

Last edited:
Creating chances but nothing on target can't see what I'm doing wrong my strikers are calleri and bony on loan then Barkley and mirallas on wings

Bought Kane aswell with Liverpool, in 29 games he's scored 4 goals using v11. Rarely gets above 6.8 ratings for me, he's driving me insane
View attachment 132397For me he was very good. I also used this tactic with Leicester and Jamie Vardy scored 32 goals in Premier League. I think the midfielders are very important and, of course, the right full back who has a lot of assists.
For example, I bought Gino Peruzzi and after 45 minutes I replace Nathaniel Clyne regardless the opponent, so first half - Clyne and second half Peruzzi. With this strategy, Clyne had 15 assists in the first season and 22 in the second, meanwhile Peruzzi had 13 in the first season and 17 in the second one but keep in mind again that I use each one only for 45 minutes per game.

Creating chances but nothing on target can't see what I'm doing wrong my strikers are calleri and bony on loan then Barkley and mirallas on wings

Im the same but with inferior strikers

Last edited:
Bought Kane aswell with Liverpool, in 29 games he's scored 4 goals using v11. Rarely gets above 6.8 ratings for me, he's driving me insane

Got Kane in a Tottenham save, not using a TFF tactic, but 2nd season done Kane have played 49 matches and scored 48 goals, so he is capable of scoring goals.

with Leicester *updated transfers) (I was using 4-4-1-1 tactic) in the forum... was 9th
switched in November, came 2nd in EPL (82pts.... 8pts behind Man Utd) 1st Knockout Round lost vs Atletico Madrid 1-4 agg
I won Carling Cup and won 2-0 vs Tottenham!
FA Cup lost 5th Round
Vardy scored 38 in 36 games!
Musa Player of the Year 8.26 avg rating

with Leicester *updated transfers) (I was using 4-4-1-1 tactic) in the forum... was 9th
switched in November, came 2nd in EPL (82pts.... 8pts behind Man Utd) 1st Knockout Round lost vs Atletico Madrid 1-4 agg
I won Carling Cup and won 2-0 vs Tottenham!
FA Cup lost 5th Round
Vardy scored 38 in 36 games!
Musa Player of the Year 8.26 avg rating
where did you play musa and vardy doesn't suit the filters why does he score so many ??

Easily CHAMPIONS with Battlemaster V3! :D
Home: 20W, 2D, 1L, For 59, Ag 13 = 62p
Away: 12W, 4D, 7L, For 43, Ag 21 = 40p

I'm not getting the results with my Everton that others are getting even though I improved my side with the likes of dragovic,pogba, renato Sanches and van der Wiel really don't know what I'm doing wrong

where did you play musa and vardy doesn't suit the filters why does he score so many ??
Vardy ST
Musa MR
Mahrez AMC

I dont look at filters to be honest.

I highly recommend the following, because in this ME the right side is basically OP (RB and MR are always over-achieving) I always sub the RB and MR after 55-60 mins sometimes even after 45 mins... I basically outscored everyone in the league, defence wise I was 6th or 7th! Had I used this tactic from the very beginning, I could have even won the league!!

I'm not getting the results with my Everton that others are getting even though I improved my side with the likes of dragovic,pogba, renato Sanches and van der Wiel really don't know what I'm doing wrong
I always noticed in FM, I tend to underachieve or do ok first half of the season and second half I overachieve, with Leicester I basically was 8-9th by November even though I was using another tactic and I won 11 games in a row at the end of the season.
In Match Prep your issue could be that the team is not gelled together, try team cohesion. Check team report if they are 'willing to die for each other'. Try my tip in regards to substituting the RB and MR after 55-60 mins and let me know how it goes!

I always noticed in FM, I tend to underachieve or do ok first half of the season and second half I overachieve, with Leicester I basically was 8-9th by November even though I was using another tactic and I won 11 games in a row at the end of the season.
In Match Prep your issue could be that the team is not gelled together, try team cohesion. Check team report if they are 'willing to die for each other'. Try my tip in regards to substituting the RB and MR after 55-60 mins and let me know how it goes!
i won the league in the first season I just can't put a run together this season trying every player in different positions trying different strikers just not sure what to do

Curious, do you have Lukaku still? Playing with Everton myself and he just can't score at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk