mate, you do know that calleri like to beat the ofside trap which is a bad ppm for this tactic. btw are tou using the waste time version? i mean if you lead 1-0, or 2-1. do you change to waste time?
i don't use waste time tac because when I lose its usually they score 1st and just never break them down

there are a lot of factors but basically morale is the most important factor in FM, I tend to arrange friendlies against very poor teams during int'l break to raise morale, do you do your own team talks? did you put OI's. Do you have team meetings every 6-8 games etc... posting screenshots would help!

I def agree,morale is very important.i have a team meeting at end of every month and do team talks and OI's

there are a lot of factors but basically morale is the most important factor in FM, I tend to arrange friendlies against very poor teams during int'l break to raise morale, do you do your own team talks? did you put OI's. Do you have team meetings every 6-8 games etc... posting screenshots would help!
team talks aren't a problem and I use ois I possibly think renato isn't good enough

team talks aren't a problem and I use ois I possibly think renato isn't good enough

what kind of team talk do you use? for exmple when i play at home i always go assertive and get creative, and i play away vs barca or real madrid i use assertive and encourge or concentrate

Look at the Conditions of your players before every match it shouldn't be less than 94-95% and if you play in many competitions then you need to rotate your team heavily. Don't use your best starting eleven all the time.
i try but injuries are restricting rotation and have a small squad

I'm not the only one with issues with Lukaku, I don't understand why though because he has a fair amount of pace, finishing, strength and heading so by rights he should be a goal machine. The only thing he lacks is agility and passing that I can think of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the only one with issues with Lukaku, I don't understand why though because he has a fair amount of pace, finishing, strength and heading so by rights he should be a goal machine. The only thing he lacks is agility and passing that I can think of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and he also like to beat the offside trap, which is a bad ppm

i try but injuries are restricting rotation and have a small squad

Resting your players a bit extra from time to time might help. Select one or more players, right click, choose training and the rest option, it's been good for my team since i've learned to do that :)

finaly i have mange to teach morata to shoot with power

06811-22b55673-d76d-404c-896d-b4cc8b5f1d26.png

wp :) i wish i could buy kroos neymar and pogba

I myself usually only sign players like neymar on fifa, on FM it makes the game to easy and voids the use of actually being tactical, rather than spamming "Continue" and easily finish a season. It's a better feeling when you win a match because of tactics and not because you've got the best 11 in the league :)

Anyone got any advice on stopping these crossed goals against me? I know that its an ME flaw but I'm conceding at least two goals per game with Everton