I love your tactics TFF! Any possibility of posting screens of the PIs again like you did for previous tactics for those of us playing FMT only? Much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm not getting the results with my Everton that others are getting even though I improved my side with the likes of dragovic,pogba, renato Sanches and van der Wiel really don't know what I'm doing wrong
Hi m8, I'm playing with everton at the moment and doing well, It's only season 2016-2017 and I haven't a lot of good players, I sell Lukaku and bought Jese and Zarate but no one of them didn't suits for SS position((( But I'm second in the league for now and my striker on the second place in forward competition. I'm using V3. By the way, I have got Cahill for 3,8M from Chealsea)

Hi m8, I'm playing with everton at the moment and doing well, It's only season 2016-2017 and I haven't a lot of good players, I sell Lukaku and bought Jese and Zarate but no one of them didn't suits for SS position((( But I'm second in the league for now and my striker on the second place in forward competition. I'm using V3. By the way, I have got Cahill for 3,8M from Chealsea)

Who are your strikers mate? I see everyone is selling Lukaku! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are your strikers mate? I see everyone is selling Lukaku! Hahaha!
My striker is Niasse and he scored 14 goals in 19 games) It's insane) And Lukaku did't scores a lot so I sold him)

My striker is Niasse and he scored 14 goals in 19 games) It's insane) And Lukaku did't scores a lot so I sold him)

Hahaha!! I'm gonna have to use Niasse then! Shame he's god awful IRL though =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe it's just me but pace seems to be an important factor some other guy got 36 goals out of vardy then niasse scoring a few aswell but there's not many forwards with all the attributes plus high pace

maybe it's just me but pace seems to be an important factor some other guy got 36 goals out of vardy then niasse scoring a few aswell but there's not many forwards with all the attributes plus high pace
Sure mate, pace is important, but for me Lukaku scored 5 goals in 16 games and Niasse scored a lot) and almost all goals from the crosses. And as I spotted a lot of assists doing RB.

yeah pace in every single FM always played really important role, also check the determination as this is the most important stat in Fm16! Vardy has very high determination and work rate! I managed to keep him one more season will see how I get on

Tried all tactics from the first one to Gladiator. This one is untested here, but I'll try it sometime next week. The top one for me currently still is Annihilator v5. Anyone else still rocking A-v5?

I don't think that Pace is very important I've got Harry Kane in my save his Pace isn't great at all but he scores just fine, 33 goals in 29 appearances :)

hk2.png

hk1.png
Well I must be doing something wrong or my team just isn't good enough

not very good at posting screenshots but my team is rulli,Coleman coz van der Wiel injured , dragovic,stones,baines,McCarthy,Sanches,mirallas,Barkley,pogba and calleri

pobga at everton??? you have a beast of a team!
what stage you at season wise... like I said it takes 3-4 months at least if u have a lot of signings

not very good at posting screenshots but my team is rulli,Coleman coz van der Wiel injured , dragovic,stones,baines,McCarthy,Sanches,mirallas,Barkley,pogba and calleri

are u wining or its just your striker who doesnt score?

pobga at everton??? you have a beast of a team!
what stage you at season wise... like I said it takes 3-4 months at least if u have a lot of signings
feb of season 2 I sold lukaku and besic for a combined 85 mill to city and PSG

are u wining or its just your striker who doesnt score?
cant string more than one win and every team will score with their only chances could cope if it was every now and then but it's every game

there are a lot of factors but basically morale is the most important factor in FM, I tend to arrange friendlies against very poor teams during int'l break to raise morale, do you do your own team talks? did you put OI's. Do you have team meetings every 6-8 games etc... posting screenshots would help!

cant string more than one win and every team will score with their only chances could cope if it was every now and then but it's every game

mate, you do know that calleri like to beat the ofside trap which is a bad ppm for this tactic. btw are tou using the waste time version? i mean if you lead 1-0, or 2-1. do you change to waste time?