Anyone got any advice on stopping these crossed goals against me? I know that its an ME flaw but I'm conceding at least two goals per game with Everton

Tall defenders with good mentals such as anticipation and positioning help. Also mark opponents could stop opponents from getting as many headers in.

very nice, heh hemed use to play for my team in israel also kayal, how many goals hened score so far?

Nice hehe, he scored 29 goals in Championship (39 games), and 9 goals in Premier League so far after 11 games. Very pleased with that, almost a goal each game average.

Hemed is a beast, even in the Premier League, thanks TFF :wub:

View attachment 1073242

Going great so far mate.Ive started a save with brighton also and battlemaster def seems to be a good fit for them,my first time testing this tactic failed with burnley possibly due to a great lack of pace in the squad given one or two exceptions.Anyway,hemed has started well for me to although i also signed richairo zivkovic who i will rotate.The championship is a much more even playing field than bpl.

Last edited:
PI and team instrucxtions

TFF the new tactic looks incredible. Currently still using Gladiator on tablet version and looking to give this a try. Are you able to provide the player and team instructions?

I feel this tactic didn't give me consistency. I don't know where i did wrong but i lost quite a lot of matches. Tactic is fluid and i even used FM in game editor to change all morale to superb.

I am using Man Utd first season.

Martial
Rooney
Depay Herrera Fellaini Mata
Shaw Smailing De Vrij Darmian

Team talk feedback for last match is current players have developed a strong understanding.
Didn't tweak the tactic.

yeah its a good tactic but Gladiator is better in my opinion

Update on Arsenal save using Battlemaster!

View attachment 132112 View attachment 132111 View attachment 132110

At the moment, i`m killing the league with this tactic, rotating alot so everybody has a chance to play.
Training high on Tactical
No OI`s
Summer Transfers - building for the future ( only kids transfered )

View attachment 132109
Loaned out most of them,i kept Zivkovic as rotatio for Ox, De Sciglio for Bellerin and Gibbs, Mammana for Kos and Paulista.
In jan window i`ll bring in "The Big Gun" POGBA!

Tff - Can u tell me m8 what the hidden attribute (important matches) is for. Does it mean just cup games or the big teams in your league the player perform like

Im pretty sure it means that the player will perform better against clubs with a high reputation and cup finals

Yeah your prob right there m8 i was thinking the same but making sure with tff because he's the master ain't he.

tbh if it wasnt for tff and his tactical genius i prob wouldnt be playing,dont have time to perservere with my own tactics so i owe much of my fm success to tff

TFF the new tactic looks incredible. Currently still using Gladiator on tablet version and looking to give this a try. Are you able to provide the player and team instructions?

I've updated the OP and added screenshots of the TIs and PIs.

Tff - Can u tell me m8 what the hidden attribute (important matches) is for. Does it mean just cup games or the big teams in your league the player perform like

I know for sure that this attribute comes into play in matches that determine destiny of trophies; it might be a cup final or the league match where if you win or draw you can become the champions.

I'm not sure about matches vs your rivals or matches when you battle relegation and so on... but it also might be included.

How the **** do you guys make this tactic work so good for you? Are you cheating?
I am getting dominated every game.

The question I would ask is what are you doing wrong?
Used the editor to make all players fit.
Used the editor to make player morale superb.
Used the editor to make the tactic fluid.
Using Liverpool.

Do you want me to add 11 players with 200 CA as well?

Used the editor to make all players fit.
Used the editor to make player morale superb.
Used the editor to make the tactic fluid.
Using Liverpool.

Lol, you did all that and still get dominated every game. XD