Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but he said "when we're in the final against Barca."

Need to beat Lyon/Bordeaux first.
true, thats not a given, but should we go through we're likely to be up aginst lyon who we have a fairly good record against

You aren't a better side than Chelsea when we aren't missing half of our first team.

oh becuase we didnt have 13 defenders out in october and november. Every team suffers injuries, not just rubbish from chelsea

Urgh... I can't believe it. Btw if Dimitar Berbatov rapes chelsea next week i can't wait to see all the chelsea fan's faces who in this topic have been laughing about this.

United played terribily, Van Der Sar played like a saint and totally deserved a clean sheet..

**** sake this is a Bayern Munich V Man United thread, not about Chelsea and Man Utd. Give it a rest.

Why argue over Man Utd and Chelsea? Lets just stare into Demichelis's eyes.

thumbnail.aspx
Demichelis4.jpg

Last edited:
just realised bayern done a sort of repeat in reverse of the 99 final but not as good and not as big of a game and i think man utds first goal was alot later in the 99 final then bayerns tonight

Yeah VDS made some great saves, only one who was any good

just realised bayern done a sort of repeat in reverse of the 99 final but not as good and not as big of a game and i think man utds first goal was alot later in the 99 final then bayerns tonight

So nothing like the '99 final then? HA

oh becuase we didnt have 13 defenders out in october and november. Every team suffers injuries, not just rubbish from chelsea

I'm not going to bother getting into an argument over this, I think Man Utd and Chelsea are equally great sides, and who is better at a certain point in time is usually decided by either injuries or form.

-Ends involvement in argument-

Lets get back on topic.

it was quite scary how Ribery's freekick was in the same kind of area as Bayern's in 99 and it also deflected rediculously, leaving the goaly standing... freaky.

So nothing like the '99 final then? HA

lol yeah kinda but what i mean is its like a repeat but the other way round cause bayern got last minute winner like utd did back in 99

Not really, Defoe and Crouch have both been better for England than Rooney.
oO)
You aren't a better side than Chelsea when we aren't missing half of our first team.

And united haven't had any injuries to cope with.....oO)

( don't want to get into an argument just seemed a bit of a silly comment(A))

:S Pretty **** performance. Bayern probably deserved the lead they have got.:(

Think we can still get through.:p Hopefully ferguson will give the squad a kick up the **** so they don't play this poorly on the weekend or again this season.

Hopefully rooneys injury is not that serious :'( but i think if it is berbatov can do a good job.|)

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Ave it you ****** manks
XD Bitter much?

Enjoy the europa league mate.(K)

Urgh... I can't believe it. Btw if Dimitar Berbatov rapes chelsea next week i can't wait to see all the chelsea fan's faces who in this topic have been laughing about this.

United played terribily, Van Der Sar played like a saint and totally deserved a clean sheet..

Rape Chelsea?

Well I suppose he had a good game against Bolton XD

Status
Not open for further replies.