Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Joe :)

I'll update the CS soon ;)

We love you Yannick, we do...

Blues 1-1 Tottenham
Yannick Djalo
Blues win 4-2 on penalties.

A good result which has won us our first competitive trophy of the season, Yannick put us ahead early on and we played it nice and simple until the interval. Almost instantaneously after the restart Niko Krancjar levelled the game, he took his goal well and earned man of the match for it. I think that all in all we could have won the match in normal time but I am pleased that we won the trophy. We have a very tough start to the season, we host Villa at home and St. Andrews will be at it's new 30,500 capacity and the support I have no doubt will be fantastic, come on you Blue boys!

Last edited:
Pretty much fooked financially now seeing as you spent £96m and haven't sold anyone XD

It's Birmingham Max. They can spend what they like. ;) XD

brilliant story mate and well done for winning the prem in first season and the community shield :D hopefully they are the first 2 of many trophies to come :)

Well, I underestimated how far into the month I had gotten.

Update in the next hour (H)

Can't wait mate :D oh my god just realised how stupid that sounded oh well ;):p

That's why we're champions... Oh wait.

The first month of the season is always one that interest is really taken to across the footballing world. Teams show how they can perform and give out a brief show of where they'll finish. Hopefully we didn't do the latter...

August update:

Blues 3-0 Villa
Yannick Djalo 2, Larsson

Probably the best feeling any manager can get, knowing the fans are in love with you. I have always felt that but now even more so. Two emphatic derby wins for us in row make Villa 'The sh*t of Birmingham'. Yannick looks to really be up for this season. A great start to the season and a great result for everyone on the Blue half of the city.

Bolton 1-2 Blues
Dann, Milevskyi

Another win and another pretty good result. We dominated large periods of the game and to be honest shouldn't have conceded. It was a sloppy defensive and a wasteful attacking performance. If we can do better in the first and final thirds we will win the league without question!

Blues 0-1 West Brom

What on earth... no doubt today was the worst team performance of my time here so far. We couldn't stick to passes together and deserved to lose by more goals. Pick it up lads!

Sheffield United 1-2 Blues
Dann, Yannick Djalo

I feel for them, they completely outplayed us yet we ended up beating them. It is the sort of thing the fans enjoy when you sneak three points. A decent end to the month.

Month overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 0
Drawn: 1
Scored: 7
Conceded: 3

The save decided to be a ******, I had to replay the last game therfore making the screenshots useless.

Last edited:
Don't know how you can play FM without the team badges :p
Stuff like that ****** me off :)

Anyway, good stuff, hopefully you can regain the title

To be honest I'm not taking the risk of losing my save file again XD

Kits are the only add-ons for me.

Only just seen the title win must have missed it before :O <)
Well done and nice signings for the new season but got a bit rippend off on a few :D
But you'll do well :p

Meh, I have money, why not utilise it?

Thanks for reading.

Looking forward to it Josh. ^^) As always of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.