bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max, If I mess this up it's your fault XD

Paul, It's Christophe not Christopher

Well I haven't left home yet,

I might get an update in ;)

Future champions?

Another month with a lack of fixtures, this time only three were played. we knew that if we realistically wanted to challenge Chelsea we would have to take all nine points.

March update:

Sunderland 1-3 Blues
Yannick Djalo 2, Milevskyi

A good three points away from home. The clear margin really could help our team to
push on and carry this form to the end of the year.

Blues 3-1 Stoke
Yannick Djalo 2, McFadden

Another good result in a not very fierce derby, we outplayed them, as simple as that really. This is the sort of form we need to retain as Chelsea are starting to struggle, we are now only five points behind them.

West Ham 0-4 Blues
Dann 2, Milevskyi 2

Come on! Firstly we battered West Ham and then to round off a perfect day Chelsea lost! We are sitting two points behind them in second place, we do have a pretty tough run in though. Keep it up lads, only just over a handful of games left!

Month overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 0
Drawn: 0
Scored: 10
Conceded: 2

Player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 48080

Yannick no doubt has been the bargain of the season, for 800k he has already returned twenty five goals and sixteen assists. He's now valued at 5.25 million and a few weeks ago earned his first cap for Portugal.

Young player of the month:
Scott Dann
View attachment 48079

Scott was in great defensive form this month, his partnership with Roger Johnson resembles a brick wall. His two headers against West Ham were probably the highlights of his season so far.

League table:
View attachment 48081

Well, I never thought I'd be saying this but I now think that we can win the league, this past month has showed glimpses of us playing the best football in the country. We are scoring goals for fun and coping well at the back, Chelsea are out of form and we are at full steam. Come on lads!

This really is the last update of the weekend ;)

Does anybody have any questios on the season so far?

Ye can we make your sunderland result real life!

as for some stupid reason we have started the same as last week, and missed sitters and chances to not get back into it... ****** blues!!! never do anything easy

Matt: I turned the stream off after the second goal :(

Max: Mr. Hough's wonder tactics (H) The clue's in the name.

Yes, How are you, the man who nearly drove them to relegation last story yet now you might win the league?

Anywho, you are doing amazing, its all thanks to the kits, the wonders are rubbing onto the players :D

Dan, I'll prove it isn't.

The kits aren't working in-game XD

Just put them in your kit pack and they will work.

Max: Didn't I tell you a few days ago?

Dan: I have, they seriously don't work.

Max: Didn't I tell you a few days ago?
Yeah but I didn't know if you were still using them, thought you might of changed your mind and used your own or something

I'll compromise, next year they'll be my own.

Nahh i'll rise to the challenge,

next year the Dugarry tactics are in ^^)

The reason you are doing so good, is down to the tactic IMO, it's epic. I did have it but i used it for a season with Liverpool and won every game and was bored and deleted the game cause i saw it as cheating, i also deleted the tactic cause it's just to good.

Next season, it would be better if you did use your own tactic and see if you can match what you have done this season with a better team.

April update being written now ;)

Last edited:
Nice one Josh. I look forward to it! :D

To the wire!

There is six games left and none are easy encounters, in the months I've spent here so far I have learnt that the fans respect those who get stuck in and those who get their hands dirty. I have built a side that give it all for the badge and our passion is proving succesful. Can we go all the way and pip Chelsea to the title? Only time will tell.

April update:

Blues 1-0 Bolton
Milevskyi

A good solid start to the month keeps our title dreams alive, it was on paper our easiest game but I am delighted that we took the initiative and got the win.

Arsenal 1-1 Blues
Diego Renan

A result that I am very happy with, we were expected to lose heavily but we hung on and with a disciplined late charge got the goal that earned us a very tough point. I really cannot rate the lads high enough as the character shown to earn this result was phenomenal!

Blues 3-1 Liverpool
Milevskyi, Yannick Djalo, Dann

An amazing performance! We battered them in every area. The attacking prowess we showed could scare the worlds best defences. The combination of the three forwards really worked wonders as we created chances by the bucketload, this is a real point to Chelsea that we can beat any team when we like!

Fulham 4-3 Blues
Chucho, Yannick Djalo, Dann

Fulham, be proud of your manager. We were cruising, two nil up at half time, an inspired team talk from Roy Hodgson got his side three points. They scored four goals in twelve minutes before Scott Dann got a late consolation. A dent in our hopes, this dropped us into second on goal difference.

Month overview:
Won: 2
Drawn: 1
Lost: 1
Scored: 8
Conceded: 6

Player of the month:
Seb Larsson
View attachment 48820

Seb has our most underrated player this season, he sets up team mates all the time. This month he got three assists in as many games, a good contribution.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 48821

Another confident month on his behalf, two goals and an assist. the attacking form he needs to show in our final two games.

We go into the final two games of the season with an outside shot at the title, we are behind Chelsea on goal difference. Our next game has already sold out, the Birmingham derby has never meant more to our supporters. St. Andrews will be rocking and hopefully we can deliver the goods!

Thanks for reading, I forgot to take a table screenshot if you were wondering.

Absolutely awesome season so far mate, hopefully you can grab the title but it will be a brilliant season nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.