bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan: Why thank you :)

I'll update the final two games separately, sometime soon. They'll be in depth ^^)

Sam: Second, on goal difference.

I'll update the season tonight ;)

I know how the league has finished but I am not going to spoil it!

Roll out the barrel!

Blues 5-2 Villa
Milevskyi 2, Gardner 2, Diego Renan

What a performance! They were 2-0 up within twelve minutes but the sending off to Luke Young totally swung the tie. Former Villain Craig Gardner battered Brad Friedel's goal, his kiss of the badge made several back pages. Artem's decisiveness really changed the game, he picked up man of the match with two goals and an assist. Diego Renan's goal was the pick of the bunch though, he ran twenty yards with the ball before curling the ball with the outside of his foot into the top right hand corner! Our next and final opponents Man United held Chelsea to a nil-nil draw, we are two points clear. The title is in our hands...

To be continued.

Winning the league in your first season with Birmingham?
Some achievement!

As the tactic says, it is a wonder.

Next season I'll make my own.

good luck mate, im currently top of the league in my career but just lost to burnley 2-1 :(

Mr Hough's wonder tactic? I'm assuming.

Champions!

United 2-5 Blues
Austin, Milevskyi 2, Larsson, Yannick Djalo

We have done the impossible, completed the dream. We can finally stop singing '**** all, we've never won **** all.' we are the new premier league champions! The first half was pretty matched, finishing two-two but after the interval we came out all guns blazing as Chelsea were winning, their resistance was futile as we dominated them. I have never been so proud, I am being hailed as the best Birmingham manager of all time. I will not take the plaudits as the team have done all the work, players like; Yannick, Artem, Scott, Roger, Seb, Barry, Diego Renan, Liam, they are the players that are needed for teams to be successful, they have the passion and the ability. Next year I will employ a new system in the team, it will incorporate my new signings that I will anounce some time in the coming months. Hopefully in the coming years our young players will continue to improve as we will always be getting stronger, Charlie today proved he can beat any defence as he put away his first goal for the club. In my eyes he was unlucky not to have scored more. Today just rounded off the club's greatest ever season, from the days of Small Heath Alliance no Birmingham side has ever been so well to be frank, no side has ever been so good! I can't really say a stand out player for the season as this title win was due to the team ethic and the will to win every match, all I will leave you with is a view of the final league table...

awesome congratulations mate and good luck with next season!! KRO

Sam: I dunno why you're laughing XD

He's amazing.

Groats: Thanks mate, KRO.

Keep it up mate, I think you should use a different tactic tho, don't want it too easy. I made a new tactic for my Brum team two seasons back and it's brought me two league titles and double champions league triumphs, makes you feel so much better about winning things! anyway, one bonus of playing as Brum, things like this happen! ;)

Sam: I've started the new season now so I can't find his stats ;)

Dunc: Yeah, I'm playing with my own tactic in pre-season :)

Pre season update soon ;)

Experimentage!

I knew that repeating this seasons achievements would be no simple task, I would have to build on the squad whilst also keeping things fresh by letting players go. I was able to bring in the players I wanted due to my fantastic chairman, without him I wouldn't have brought in half of the players I did in these inflated times. This pre season featured the first ever KRO cup; basically us against three very poor sides. It has given us a confidence boost, the new players performed well too, I have perfected the tactic we will use for the new season. I only used it for the final three games, but as you will see it got some great results.

Transfers:
View attachment 49298

Results:

Blues 5-2 Monaco
Yannick Djalo 2, Milevskyi 2, Larsson

A very comfortable start to pre season, we missed a penalty but carried on and got a very healthy goal total. Yannick and Artem still look to be in great nick after the break but I have to remember that these games do not matter.

Auxerre 2-1 Blues
Chucho

I experimented with the tactic and as you can see it didn't work out, as I said before; these games don't actually matter. It was good to see Chucho pop up with a goal as I had the confidence to play him ahead of Artem.

Kilmarnock 0-5 Blues
Milevskyi, Diego Renan, Yannick Djalo, Larsson, Michel

A good performance, they are an SPL side so they aren't poor. We were just fantastic, Michel was injured for the last two months of last season but today he came back and was debatedly the best player on the park, competition for places is really hotting up and I am delighted that that is the case!

Blues 7-0 Leatherhead (KRO)
Larsson, Otamendi, Milevskyi 3, McFadden 2

A confident performance sends us into the final, well it sounds better than it looks. I am hoping that this tournament will become a household name in years to come. So what if we will win every game?!

Blues 6-0 Bemerton Heath (KRO)
Jerome, Ayew, Yannick Djalo 2, Ekdal, Ferguson

Wow we are champions... Shock horror! Oh well, it was a decent set of performances to build us up for the Community Shield match vs Tottenham. It will be a chance of a trophy before the season has even started. Hopefully we can get the win.

Preseason overview:
Won: 4
Lost: 1
Drawn: 0
Scored: 18
Conceded: 4

A decent preseason sets us up for what looms to be a tough season, Man City are title favourites whilst we are 16-1. I think that we can challenge and hopefully retain our title, I know it will be no easy feat but I think with the right mindset it is possible. Now we can be acknowledge as contenders as we spent alot of money on transfers, I have spent the entire budget but I am confident that there is easily sufficient calibre in all areas for a complete squad.

£20M on Lukaku!?
£17M on Hart!?

You got ripped off lad!

Best of luck for the new season Josh. Done an update on mine btw. ;)

Meh, Hart maybe but Lukaku in the future is the best on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.