Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
haha im not going to be leaving chelsea, stop giving me false hope :P

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

either that or no country wants you :P

Shut it will ya? :P
I'm not that hopeless of a being a footballer :P

END OF 2015/16 SEASON REPORT

Kevin Naylor put in some very impressive displays for 8th placed Birmingham during 33 appearance which saw Naylor win the Premier Division Young Player of the Month in January and February. Kevin has moved onto 16 caps for Ireland, scoring 1 goal.

His brother Gav Naylor was on loan from Tottenham to fellow Premier League team Burnley, making 32 appearances which saw Burnley finish 16th and Naylor winning the Players' Young Player of the Year Award following some stunning displays. Gav now has 9 caps for Ireland.

Mortiniho has a great first full season for Fiorentina as the club finished 11th in Serie A. after making 33 appearances and scoring 2 goals, Mortiniho is attracting some of Europe's elite teams. Mortiniho also made his Portugal debut against Cyprus.

Alex Rooth was mainly used as a cup player for Manchester United this year, making just 3 starts, all in cup competitions. Utd finished 4th in the Premier League and won the FA Cup, despite Rooth not appearing in the final. Rooth now has 34 England youth caps, scoring 8 goals.

Adam Cobban had a great season at Birmingham City, replacing Ben Foster as the 8th placed teams No. 1. In playing 21 times for City, Cobban won the August Young Player of the Month Award and there will be calls for him to come out of international retirement to play for Ireland.

Niki Micallef's first season at Al-Hilal saw the winger make 12 appearances and score 2 goals. The 21 year old also extended his international experience, making 29 appearances for Malta, scoring one goal.

Jack Clifford failed to make any appearances in his first season at Hamburg as they finished 7th in the German First Division. 21 year old Clifford has now made 23 youth appearances for Holland, scoring 3 goals.

Lubomir Trifonov scored 10 goals in 17 starts for Dnipro as the Bulgarian striker continues to leave his impression on the Ukrainian league. Trifonov now has 3 goals in 14 international appearances for Bulgaria.

Michael Arkle has formed a great attacking midfield partnership with World Footballer of the Year Paulo Henrique (Ganso). Arkle made 31 appearances for Chelsea as they finished 5th in the Premier Division and lost in the Champions League semi finals. Arkle has also continued to impress at international level, now with 8 goals in 33 caps.

Before his January move to Genoa, Andreas Dahnert scored just one goal in 4 appearances for Benfica. Now at Genoa, things dont seem much better as the attacking midfielder scored no goals in 3 appearances for the team that finished just outside the European places in Serie A. Dahnert now has 6 caps for Denmark after his debut in a 1-0 win over Ukraine.

God D*amn it! Every club seems to hate me :p

EURO 2016 FRANCE - YOUR CAREER PLAYERS INVOLVED

Michael Arkle - Wales

Andreas Dahnert - Denmark

(Ireland were the only home nation not to qualify)

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Lubomir Trifonov has set a new "Your Career" high transfer record with a £14M switch to Dynamo Kyiv from Ukrainian rivals Dnipro. The 5 year deal sees Trifonov pocket £15,250/week

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Mortiniho has signed a new £72,000/week 5 year deal with Fiorentina

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

EURO 2016 FRANCE - PLAYER REPORT

Andreas Dahnert played all three group games for Denmark, but they failed to qualify from the group, managing to finish bottom.

Michael Arkle played in all of Wales' 4 games in the Championship. Wales got out of the group stage despite drawing all their 3 games, but were then knocked out by Poland in the second round.

Adam Cobban has signed a new 5 year contract with Birmingham City, seeing the goalkeeper earning £19,000/week

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE NEWS

Gav Naylor has re-joined Tottenham after his loan spell at Burnley after rejecting a permenant move to the club he now names as one of his favourites

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

SUMMER 2016 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Mortiniho has been linked with a big money move to Valencia

Alex Rooth is a loan target for Premier Division new boys Sheffield Utd

Michael Arkle played in all of Wales' 4 games in the Championship. Wales got out of the group stage despite drawing all their 3 games, but were then knocked out by Poland in the second round.

doing really well so far :) chelsea regular, wales star :)

Chelsea struggling in the Prem League though :'(

EURO 2016 FRANCE - THE FINAL

Spain beat Belgium 2-0 in the European Championship final in Paris

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Michael Arkle has signed a new 5 year deal with Chelsea worth £94,000/week

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Gave Naylor has signed a new 3 year contract earning him £20,500/week with Tottenham

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Valencia had a record breaking £24M bid accepted by Fiorentina for Mortiniho, but the player rejected the contract as he has only recently signed a new deal with the Italians

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2016 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Al-Hilal
Jack Clifford - Hamburger SV
Lubomir Trifonov - Dynamo Kyiv
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

JANUARY 2017 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Gav Naylor has been linked with a move to West Brom in this window.

Kevin Naylor is wanted by Manchester Utd.

Alex Rooth is a transfer target for high flying Fulham

Niki Micallef is being chased by a host of clubs including West Brom, Benfica, Stade Cahn and Valenciennes

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Kevin Naylor has joined fellow "Your Career" player Alex Rooth at Man Utd. The deal, worth £11.25M, sees the former Birmingham player earning £42,000/week

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Gav Naylor has joined Everton from Tottenham on loan for the rest of the season

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2017 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Manchester United
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Everton)
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Niki Micallef - Al-Hilal
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

END OF 2016/17 SEASON REPORT

Kevin Naylor season started at Birmingham City where he made just 6 appearances. naylor then moved to Man Utd in January but didnt breakthrough this season, making just 9 league and cup appearances for the club and missed out on a place in the team as United won the FA Cup final. They also finished 3rd in the league. Naylor also now has 17 caps for Ireland, scoring one goal.

Gav Naylor started the season at Tottenham, where he made one one appearance, before a January loan move to Everton. In 8 appearances, Naylor helped Everton to 6th place and a Europa League place next season. Gav has now accumulated 17 caps and one goal for Ireland, his goal coming in a freindly against Kuwait.

Mortiniho had another good season for 8th placed Fiorentina in Serie A, making 31 appearances and scoring 3 goals. Mortiniho also increased his Portugal expierience, now with 3 caps.

Alex Rooth barely played for Manchester United this season, with just 3 starts for the club the club that finished 3rd and won the FA Cup. Alex Rooth now has 35 youth caps for England but looks unlikely to become a full international.

Adam Cobban continued as 13th placed Birmingham's first choice keeper following Ben Foster's transfer from the club, playing 29 times in total, but conceeding 54 goals.

Niki Micallef had an average season for Al-Hilal, but 5 goals in 12 games from the wing may have caught the eye of some managers. 22 year old Micallef now has 37 caps for Malta and must surely be looking at breaking the record of 122 caps, if he stays injury free.

Jack Clifford again failed to make an appearance for 11th placed Hamburg which may leave the central midfielder looking for a move, possibly out of Germany. Clifford now has 24 youth caps for Holland, scoring 4 goals.

Lubomir Trifonov's first season in the Ukraine with Kyiv went very well as the striker scored 18 goals in 29 appearances. Trifonov now has 3 goals in 16 appearances for Bulgaria.

Players Young Player of the Year winner Michael Arkle helped Chelsea to Premier League title this season, contributing 12 goals in 38 appearances. Arkle seems to have realised his full potential since Ganso left the club for £54M at the start of the season. Chelsea also reached the semi-finals of the Europa League. Arkle now has 11 goals in 39 Wales appearances and will be chasing Neville Southall's record of 92 caps and perhaps Ian Rush's goalscoring record of 28 goals.

Andreas Dahnert was an important first team player for 7th placed Genoa this season, contributing 3 goals in 25 appearances. Dahnert also scored his first goal for Denmark in 3-1 win over Iceland and now has 12 caps to his name.

Ugh. Saudi Arabian club. CAN I PLEASE GO TO A DECENT TEAM IN EUROPE!!!

Will defo break Malta's record though :)

Yay! Finally i got my breakthrough at Genoa :D

And a International regular. My career doesn't seem so hopeless afterall :D

PLAYER UPDATE NEWS

Gav Naylor has returned to Tottenham after his loan at Everton

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

SUMMER 2017 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Mortiniho has been linked with Dortmund and long term chasers Valencia.

Andreas Dahnert is being targeted by Espanyol of Spain

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Jack Clifford has signed a new 3 year deal at Hamburg seeing the midfielder earning £17,000/week

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Niki Micallef has signed for Real Valladolid for £6M from Al-Hilal. The deal sees the right winger scoop £27,000 over 3 years

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Alex Rooth has moved to Sunderland for £2.8M from Manchester United and will be hoping for more first team opportunities. The player will recieve £23,000/week

Mortiniho has left Fiorentina for a "Your Career" record £24M move to Manchester City and sees the player earning £83,000/week

Villareal have loaned Tottenham's Gav Naylor till the end of the season with an option to buy the player for £5M at any time during that time

Man City. That'll defo ruin his career. No offence to any City fans in here :P

Is it just me, or does Gav Naylor get loaned out every season? ^^

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2017 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Villareal)
Mortiniho - Manchester City
Alex Rooth - Sunderland
Niki Micallef - Real Valladolid C.F., S.A.D.
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Man City. That'll defo ruin his career. No offence to any City fans in here :P

Is it just me, or does Gav Naylor get loaned out every season? ^^

yea i can see Man City ruining my career to be honest, but hopefully I'm their missing link. And yea, Gav Naylor is the most loaned out guy I have ever seen!

Last edited:
PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2017 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Villareal)
Mortiniho - Manchester City
Alex Rooth - Sunderland
Niki Micallef - Real Valladolid C.F., S.A.D.
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

yea i can see Man City ruining my career to be honest, but hopefully I'm their missing link. And yea, Gav Naylor is the most loaned out guy I have ever seen!

I told ya ^^
Has he even played for Tottenham yet? I don't reckon he has.

Back