Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2015 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Burnley)
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Al-Ain
Jack Clifford - Club Brugge
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD

Benfica.. At least i get some game time :P

would be weird if we got together again... id have to put you as favourite personel for future games :P

Haha, we should do that. See if we end up together again :P

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Niki Micallef has signed for Al-Halil of Saudi Aradia for £500,000 from Al-Ain. It's Micallef's 3rd club in less than 3 years and sees the Maltese winger earning £19,000/week

Last edited:
he meant the quote..

he could of said quote instead of edit then :P
No, I mean edit actually.

(I did make the mistake, but to cover it, I mae myself look innocent by askine why he edited, meaning that i did put it 0, and he put it to 100. Was basically a sarcastic comment :P)

Niki Micallef has signed for Al-Halil of Saudi Aradia for £500,000 from Al-Ain. It's Micallef's 3rd club in less than 3 years and sees the Maltese winger earning £19,000/week

Oh my god. WHY THE **** WOULD I WANT TO GO TO SAUDI ARABIA. Once I touch those countries, no European future for me. Can you tell me their training facilities though?

No, I mean edit actually.

(I did make the mistake, but to cover it, I mae myself look innocent by askine why he edited, meaning that i did put it 0, and he put it to 100. Was basically a sarcastic comment :P)

Oh my god. WHY THE **** WOULD I WANT TO GO TO SAUDI ARABIA. Once I touch those countries, no European future for me. Can you tell me their training facilities though?

Training Facilities are "Good"

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Michael Arkle has rejected a new Chelsea contract claiming he thinks he deserves a better deal. His current contract runs out in a year and a halfs time

---------- Post added 22/04/2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/04/2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Alex Rooth has signed a new 2 year deal at Manchester United. The contract will earn the player £8,500/week

Gav Naylor rejects a new contract with Tottenham, claiming he wants to be garrenteed first team football. His current deal expires in a year and a halfs time

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

JANUARY 2016 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Jack Clifford of Club Brugge is being chased by a host of clubs including Sporting Lisbon, Numancia and Kaiserslautern

Dinamo Moscow are interested in signing Danish striker Andreas Dahnert from Benfica.

Training Facilities are "Good"

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Michael Arkle has rejected a new Chelsea contract claiming he thinks he deserves a better deal. His current contract runs out in a year and a halfs time

---------- Post added 22/04/2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/04/2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Alex Rooth has signed a new 2 year deal at Manchester United. The contract will earn the player £8,500/week

Gav Naylor rejects a new contract with Tottenham, claiming he wants to be garrenteed first team football. His current deal expires in a year and a halfs time

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

JANUARY 2016 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Jack Clifford of Club Brugge is being chased by a host of clubs including Sporting Lisbon, Numancia and Kaiserslautern

Dinamo Moscow are interested in signing Danish striker Andreas Dahnert from Benfica.

**** no. I'd rather stay at Benfica than go to cold Russia. Portugal is so nice and warm :(

Better than Lucchese's anyway.

yea be greatful! lol :P

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Andreas Dahnert has left Benfica in favour of a £4.2M move to Italian club Genoa who are currently 9th in Serie A. The striker will earn £17,000/week for the 3 and a half years of the contract

Jack Clifford has moved to Hamburg for a fee of £1.8M from Club Brugge. The contract is for £12,000/week over a year and a half.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2016 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Burnley)
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Al-Ain
Jack Clifford - Hamburger SV
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Genoa

Last edited:
Genoa? Wtf. Oh well, isn't that bad :p

haha im not going to be leaving chelsea, stop giving me false hope :P

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Yeah, and my Carreer has really stalled atm. But then again. I get to see alot of countries :P

either that or no country wants you :P

Back