Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
Hope i'm gonna get some action at Sevilla next season :p

thanks. glad you're enjoying it.

you have some amazing flair levels though, he could well come up with some pretty special moments during a season at that level

Yeh true. need to increase my finishing too if I want to play at top level.

gary Naylor (think it him, the Birmingham guy) looks amazing. Would sign him if he was in my game.

running until end of summer window now, update will be in the next hour or so

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I got a good feeling you will

I hope so. Or i'll probably just get loaned to some lower league club.. But then again i don't look too bad.

Btw, great think you've got going here. Like the was you'r doing this :p

Yeh true. need to increase my finishing too if I want to play at top level.

gary Naylor (think it him, the Birmingham guy) looks amazing. Would sign him if he was in my game.

i think Adam Cobban, the birmingham keeper guy will be AMAZING in the future

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS

Niki Micallef has penned a new deal at Luccese, confirming that the club are the lone owner of the player as Genoa decided not to follow up their option to buy the right winger

Last edited:
i think im the best atm ;) you guys all need to aspire to be me :P

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS

Niki Micallef has penned a new deal at Luccese, confirming that the club are the lone owner of the player as Genoa decided not to follow up their option to buy the right winger
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( Really want to play for Roma one day :P
i think im the best atm ;) you guys all need to aspire to be me :P
Who are you lol :P

Glad this is going well, 7 out of 10 of us are posting which isnt a bad ratio.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

(I can see this not going down well) Sevilla's Andreas Dahnert has re-joined RC Strasbourg on a season long loan.

hope i'm gonna get some action at sevilla next season :p

glad this is going well, 7 out of 10 of us are posting which isnt a bad ratio.

---------- post added at 12:10 am ---------- previous post was at 12:05 am ----------

breaking transfer news!!!

(i can see this not going down well) sevilla's andreas dahnert has re-joined rc strasbourg on a season long loan.

ouch

Dnipro of the Ukraine have signed 19 year old Bulgarian striker Lubomir Trifonov for a "Your Career Player" record fee of an initial £5.25M, which could eventually rise to £8.25M.The contract will see the player earning £9,000/week.

Arguably the worst player, with the worst wage and smallest team.

Yeh, GOML

Glad this is going well, 7 out of 10 of us are posting which isnt a bad ratio.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

(I can see this not going down well) Sevilla's Andreas Dahnert has re-joined RC Strasbourg on a season long loan.

NO F*CKIN WAY! Now i'm depressed!

who?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

i appologise for my game...i feel bad for you :P

You've made me really bad, since i gotta rejoin Strasbourg :p

You've made me really bad, since i gotta rejoin Strasbourg :p

it normally does that kind **** to me, but now I got a chance at Olympiakos

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Me :P Niki Micallef :p

ah ha... wasnt sure who you were talking about

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Alex Rooth has re-joined Cardiff on loan from Man Utd as the side search for promotion this year

Back