Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
Oh international goal for me :) !!

Yes, Lubomir Trifonov scored against Georgia during the summer

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE

Alex Rooth, currently on loan at Cardiff, will have a new manager to impress at Man Utd on his return. Bernd Schuster being replaced by Steve Bruce.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Jack Clifford has rejected a new contract with Caykur Rizespor but still has a year and a half years remaining on his current deal.

Adam Cobban has rejected a new contract from Birmingham, claiming the deal was no-where near good enough for him to sign. His current deal expires at the end of next season.

Gav Naylor has signed a new 3 year deal with Tottenham, earning him £2,400 a week.

Kevin Naylor has signed a new contract at Birmingham, keeping him at the club for the next 3 years. The deal sees Naylor earn £17,250/week.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

TRANSFER RUMOURS - JANUARY 2014

Mortiniho has been linked with CSKA Moscow and Hoffenheim this January. The move would see him at his 4th club in 4 years.

Niki Micallef has been attracting the attention of at least 8 clubs. Noteably these include Everton, Celtic, Sampdoria, Villareal and Wolfsburg.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Alex Rooth has returned from his loan at Cardiff after making 13 league appearances and scoring 1 goal.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Niki Micallef has rejected moves to Everton, Olympic Marseille, Tottenham, Everton and Villareal in favour of a switch co-owership deal with Serie B team Torino. The deal sees Micallef stay with Luccese and will raise many eyebrows with his choice.

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2014 JANUARY TRANFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Watford)
Mortiniho - Olympiakos SF Piraeus
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Sporting Luccese (co-owned by Torino)
Jack Clifford - Cayker Rizespor A.S.
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D. (on loan at Racing Club Strasbourg)

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

i never get any news :P

you cant complain Chelsea boy!!! :P

END OF 2013/14 SEASON REPORT

This was the season that saw Kevin Naylor break into the Birmingham City first team making 22 first team appearances. Naylor helped Birmingham to 9th in the Premier Division and has continues his international career, now with 6 caps and a goal coming against Greece.

His brother Gav put in what pundits have described as a wonderful season for Watford on loan. Naylor really caught the eye in his 20 league appearances for the club that finished 11th in the Chamionship. He now returns to Tottenham hoping for some games in Englands top division.

Mortiniho was another player to have a great season, as the midfielder scored 8 goals in 25 league appearances for Olympiakos. 10 assists and 7 Man of the Match awards have bought him to the attention of some top teams.

Alex Rooth returned from loan at Cardiff to Man Utd but failed to appear for the club in the league since, but made 3 FA Cup appearances. While at Cardiff, he made 3 league appearances and scored 1 goal. The England youth international will now be hoping for a breakthrough season at a Manchester United team that finished 5th in the Premier Division. Cardiff missed out in the League 1 playoffs for the second season on the spin.

Adam Cobban again found going difficult as 9th placed Birmingham's 2nd choice keeper. Only 2 league starts for the 5'8" keeper might have him looking for a move elsewhere for first team football.

Niki Micallef, now co-owned by Torino, made 33 appearances for Luccese, scoring 7 goals and has become an indispensable player for the club. Now with 12 Malta caps and a goal against Lithuania to his name, Micallef is again creating interest in him and a summer move could yet be on the cards.

Chelsea have shown an interest in signing 19 year old Dutch youth international Jack Clifford following some good performances for Caykur Rizespor. 7 goals in 27 appearances for club and 9 youth caps a goal has reported sparked the interest from the London club.

Lubomir Trifonov's big money move to Dnipro has definatly payed off as the young striker made 26 starts for the club in the league, contributing 14 goals. Now also a regular starter for Bulgaria, Trifonov scored a debut goal against Georgia. If he continues to develop like this, a big club will come knocking soon.

Michael Arkle's Chelsea career stuttered a little this season due to injury and the arrival of Ganso (Paulo Henrique), but the Welshman, who has 4 goals in 18 international games now, still managed 16 league starts for the club that again finish 2nd in the Premier League. Arkle also picked up a League Cup winners medal, although he didnt appear in the final.

While on loan to RC Strasbourg, Sevilla player Andreas Dahnert scored just 2 goals in 20 league appearances. Internationally, Dahnert is still with the Danish national side, now with 3 goals in 13 Under 18 games for Denmark. Dahnert will now again return to Sevilla and hope he can learn more from the players there.

Yeah ! Good season for me, maybe 1 more at Dnipro and then maybe England?

Chelsea made, and withdrew a £2.3M move for Caykey Rizespor's Jack Clifford.

PLAYER UPDATE NEWS!!!

Torino has decided against re-newing their co-ownership of Niki Micallef for Luccese

Niki Micallef has rejected a new 2 year deal at Luccese, His current deal runs out next summer and the club may look to sell.

Adam Cobban has reject a new contract from Birmingham, beleiving he deserves more money. His current deal runs out next summer.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Michael Arkle has signed a new 3 year deal at Chelsea worth £44,500 a week and will be hoping to become a first team regular.

Jack Clifford has rejected Caykur Rizespor's new offer of a contract, his current deal runs out next summer.

Alex Rooth has signed a new two year extension to his Man Utd contract which sees him earning £7,000/week

Andreas Dahnert has rejected a new contract from Sevilla, His current deal expires next summer

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Can you post screenshots with the personal page?

will do after summer transfer window closes

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Olympiakos' Mortiniho has joins his 4th team in as many years as Fiorentina snap him up for £7M on a £31,000/week 5 year contract.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2014 REPORT

Germany beat Morrocco 2-1 after extra time in the World Cup final.

As a note, no "Your Career" players were involved in the World Cup.

Good.. I dont wanna be stuck at Sevilla anymore . They just loan me out anyways -.-

Im well pleased Fiorentina have snapped me up!!! Lets hope the boss will give me a chance.

PLAYER UPDATE NEWS!!!

Torino has decided against re-newing their co-ownership of Niki Micallef for Luccese

Why the **** didn't I accept some bigger club? WTF, am I stupid. Hopefully I go with a bigger club as Lucchese is killing me.

Manchester United's Alex Rooth has joined Nottingham Forest of the Championship on loan for the rest of the season

Why the **** didn't I accept some bigger club? WTF, am I stupid. Hopefully I go with a bigger club as Lucchese is killing me.

Your the one to talk. i'm stuck at a f*cking spanish club who is loaning me to Strasbourg where i completely fail -.-

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2014 SUMMER TRANFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Sporting Luccese
Jack Clifford - Cayker Rizespor A.S.
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D. (with Sevilla Athletico team)

Last edited:
Back