Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
Your the one to talk. i'm stuck at a f*cking spanish club who is loaning me to Strasbourg where i completely fail -.-
Mate, I have the worst club. At least you are owned by Sevilla, and have a good wage. I have nothing.
PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2014 SUMMER TRANFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Sporting Luccese (co-owned by Torino)
Jack Clifford - Cayker Rizespor A.S.
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla F.C., S.A.D. (with Sevilla Athletico team)

Mistake :P I'm not co-owned by Torino anymore.

But hey, at least I do play all Lucchese's games.

Mate, I have the worst club. At least you are owned by Sevilla, and have a good wage. I have nothing.

Mistake :P I'm not co-owned by Torino anymore.

But hey, at least I do play all Lucchese's games.

my bad. its been corrected

Kk mate.

Hopefully my contract finishes and I go with Roma :D

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW RUMOURS

Jack Clifford has been heavily linked with Koln of Germany as his contract with Caykur Rizespor runs into its last 6 months

Dnipro's Lubomir Trifonov is being chased by Tottenham and Chelsea.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

BREAKING CONTRACT NEWS!!!

Gav Naylor has signed a one year contract extension with Tottenham that sees him earning £6,000/week

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

New Sevilla manager Senol Gunes has given Andreas Dahnert a new 3 year contract at Sevilla seeing the stiker earning £6,750/week

Adam Cobban has signed a new 3 year contract at Birmingham City, seeing him earning £14,500/week

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Jack Clifford has agreed to join Club Brugge from Cayhur Rizespor on a free transfer when his contract expires in the summer

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Niki Micallef has signed for top U.A.E. team Al-Ain for £150,000. The deal sees Micallef earning £10,750/week

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Despite recently signing a new contract, Andreas Dahnert has signed for Benfica for £2.1M on a 3 year deal that sees the central midfielder earning £9,750/week

Right back Gav Naylor has joined Celtic on loan from Tottenham until the end of the season.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2015 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham Hotspur (on loan at Celtic)
Mortiniho - Fiorentina
Alex Rooth - Manchester United (on loan at Nottingham Forest)
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Al-Ain
Jack Clifford - Cayker Rizespor A.S. (joining Club Brugge 1.7.2015)
Lubomir Trifonov - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD

Last edited:
Why the f*ck would I want to go to Al-Ain. Did you make my intelligence 0 by any chance?

Last edited:
Awesome, Benfica! Might get a chance there :p

END OF 2014/15 SEASON REPORT

Kevin Naylor had a good season as Birmingham secured 11th place in the Premier League, making a total of 32 appearances. Birmingham also managed to reach the semi-finals of the League and FA Cups. Kevin now has 13 caps for Ireland, scoring 1 goal. Kevin also won the January Young Player of the Month Award.

Gav Naylor Made on appearance for 12th placed Tottenham's first team, on the last day of the season, but made 10 appearances for Celtic during his time on loan there, winning the Sottish Premier League in the process. Gav also made his Ireland debut from the bench against Wales in a 2-0 win.

Mortiniho performed well in his first season with Fiorentina, making 35 first team appearances as they finished 11th in Serie A. Mortiniho also has 2 goals in 24 Portuguese U18 appearances.

Alex Rooth scored 15 times in 32 appearances for Nottingham Forest this season as the club he was loaned to for the season finished 11th in the Championship. Rooth also won the Championship Young Player of the Month Award twice, in November and March. He also now has 24 England U18s caps, scoring 7 goals.

Adam Cobban won the Premier Division Young Player of the Year Award twice, in February and May, as Ben Foster's injury provided him with 14 starts for 11th placed Birmingham City. His performances have seen him become Birmingham's No. 1 for the last 4 months of the season, despite Foster recovering.

Niki Micallef's time at Al-Ain has seen the confrontational player score 1 goal in 7 appearances. Niki now has 20 caps for Malta, scoring 1 goal.

Jack Clifford's last season with Caykur Rizespor saw the newly promoted side finish 8th in the Turkish Premier Division. Clifford signed off with a goal in his last appearance for the club, with two goals overall in 28 appearances. Jack will now be looking forward to his summer move to Club Brugge.

Lubomir Trifonov's 2nd season at Dnipro saw the 6'1'' striker score 11 goals in 23 starts. During the season, Trifonov also bought his international caps with Bulgaria up to 11 in total, scoring 3 goals.

Michael Arkle continued to impress at Chelsea as they finished 3rd in the Premier Division. Arkle also started Chelsea's Champions League Final, and despite being Chelsea's best player, the team lost 1-0 to Real Madrid. A total of 28 starts and 1 goal may lead to Arkle catching the eye of some of Europe's other top teams.

Andreas Dahnert season started at Sevilla Athletico, seeing the player score 5 goals in 22 appearances before his £2.1M move to Benfica in January. Dahnert only made a handful of appearances for the Portuguese club, scoring 1 goal in 4 appearances as Benfica finished 4th and lost the Portuguese Cup Final, where Dahnert started, 2-1 to Sporting Lisbon.

**** it.. My career has seriously stalled .. Need to go to a smaller club to get some gametime.

woohoo, now my game begins :P

premiership experience, champions league experience, and 25 caps already for wales

looks like im going to become a beast :P

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

also harriers, still loving the reports! so much fun to read :)

Gav Naylor has gone out on loan again, this time to recently promoted Burnley in the Premier Division till the end of the season.

Kevin Naylor has signed a 5 year deal with Birmingham City, seeing the 6'4'' left back earning £23,000/week

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

SUMMER 2015 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Lubomir Trifonov has been heavily linked with a summer move to Schalke and Toulouse.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

woohoo, now my game begins :P

premiership experience, champions league experience, and 25 caps already for wales

looks like im going to become a beast :P

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

also harriers, still loving the reports! so much fun to read :)

cheers mate, glad you're enjoying it!

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE

Jack Clifford has completed his free transfer move from Caykur Rizespor to Club Brugge

Uf my stamina attribute is killing my carrer :D Maybe 1 move to Schalke will be superb ;)

Back