i am in my 2nd season with atletico madrid and now griezmann wants to leave to manc, they alredy made an offer for 80 mil, but i think i can get more for him, what price would u sell a player like griezmann?

Mate, I wouldn't even thought to sell him. He's one of the best players in the game. ;)

thanks mate, tff, i have carrasco, would u train him as amc or would u sell him?

I'd say his attributes are Ok to play AMC but they aren't perfect...

For example, his CA is heavily invested into "Speed" which isn't that useful for AMC position in this tactic but his Passing, Teamwork, Work Rate and Anticipation are at average level and you would wanted these attributes to be higher for AMC position in this tactic so as you can see his CA isn't spend in the most optimal way for AMC position in this tactic.

Last edited:
(H)
07205-764a31fc-5dbf-4eab-86fa-3e84f2ba4782.png

I was thinking about trying this in my Chelsea save. Which of the two versions is more offensive?

Hi TFF and all you others.

Im looking at the comments at this forum and is still wondering.

Is the 4-line beast better than the original beast? And is it better to play without the OI's?

What is your point of views at that.

Cheers mates

Will trio (STL-Sanchez, STR-Giroud, AMC-Ozil) suit to this tactic?

I'm getting stable results but no where near the insane amount of goals people are putting up here. Its more like 1-0, 2-0, 3-1 etc

Will trio (STL-Sanchez, STR-Giroud, AMC-Ozil) suit to this tactic?

I think Sanchez and Giroud will do great but Ozil's got "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM and TFF suggests avoiding players with this PPM for AMC position

I think Sanchez and Giroud will do great but Ozil's got "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM and TFF suggests avoiding players with this PPM for AMC position

i'd play giroud left, sanchez right

and that ppm doesn't matter when the player is of the quality of ozil

I gave the 4 defenders version a go with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and it's been working simply amazing ! :)

vdd001.png

vdd002.png

vdd003.png

Hey mate,

Does Callum Wilson play well in this tactic?

I want to buy him in my Southampton save but Bournemouth asks about $ 100 M for him :O so I'm not sure is he worth it :p

Of the two beast tactics what one is the more defensive and or better at holding the lead?

I love this tactic but what do people use another tactic to hold the lead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate,

Does Callum Wilson play well in this tactic?

I want to buy him in my Southampton save but Bournemouth asks about $ 100 M for him :O so I'm not sure is he worth it :p
Can you show your starting 11 for your Southampton save and transfers please

Been running a quick test with West Ham (21 league matches), only for my amusement, as I know it's not accurate. Even so I've tested all the main tactics in the forum, and Watford 343 v2 holded the first position with 45 pts, until now. Beast v1 (4defenders) just got 46pts, and by far the best GD until now. Really good.
Before you ask the original beast got 37 points, and a GD similar to Watford 343 v2.
How I've tested it:
No transfers.
Quickpicked the team every match.
Only actually played the league matches, in commentary mode.
Only made substitutions if forced to do so by injury, or if a defender or midfielder got a red, always removed a striker.
Basically my job was to hit the space bar!

Watford 343 v2
View attachment 106328

Beast (4Def) v1
View attachment 106327

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES :

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR positions

V2. WOW! this tactic can actually improve further. how crazy is that.