tff, mate this is simply amazing

07206-86e8ae96-e628-4aa8-903d-d416a1d09425.png

To Radiancer and Stash84
Can you show your starting 11 for your Bournemouth save and transfers please

are the LB/RB required attributes the same as the RWB/LWB?

So TFF which one is better now after update to v2?

Jesus check your self!!! what the stupid question you ask!!! PEOPLE! if you dont know which tactics is better test you self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is the problem? maybe the better tactics for TTF will be worst for your team??? JESUS!!! PEOPLE! dont ask that stupid questions!!!!

Only stupid thing in here are you man. Didnt asked for your opinion so back off.

No beef here - but honestly mate, do you think TFF would update to something worse? ;)

I think it's safe to assume that TFFs latest version of anything is the one he deems to be the best. He usually makes sure to point out if he publishes a tactic that's weaker than another one he's running.

So TFF which one is better now after update to v2?

Mate, I've been trying to figure out it since I released the 4 defenders version and I can't say with 100% certainty which one is better yet.

But I can say that my sympathy is toward the 4 defenders version at the current moment because I see it produces better results and the way it plays looks more efficient to me but it requires more testing/playing for me to say with 100% certainty.

Right now I'm intensevly testing/playing with both versions to say with 100% certainty which one is better.

Last edited:
Mate, I've been trying to figure out it since I released the 4 defenders version and I can't say with 100% certainty which one is better yet.

But I can say that my sympathy is toward the 4 defenders version at the current moment because I see it produces better results and the way it plays looks more efficient to me but it requires more testing/playing for me to say with 100% certainty.

Right now I'm intensevly testing/playing with both versions to say with 100% certainty which one is better.

best place to plat dele alli?

Did u have success with corner because in all my test a rarely scores from corners, maybe 2-3 goal in whole season.

If you look at the statistic(Goals From Corners) that the game represents you then it might be very misleading because the corner setup that is built into the tactic produces a lot of goals that happen just slightly after the cross from a corner and the game doesn't count them in statistic "Goals From Corners".

So when you make any suggestion about the efficiency of any corner setup you need to take into consideration what I said above.

Also, when you make any suggestion about the efficiency of a corner setup you need to understand that if you use the same corner setup with the weakest team in the league and with the strongest team in the league then you'll score with the strongest team about 10 times more goals from corners than with the weakest team due to obvious reasons that are with the strongest teams in the league you have about 10 times more corners every match than with the weakest.

best place to plat dele alli?

Yup, AMC is the best position for him

bump

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES :

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR positions

Last edited:
Mate, I've tried v2 (4 defenders) but definately v1 is better. I am sorry :(

No need to be sorry, mate :)

I'm a regular FM player like you and like all other people here and I easily could be wrong about everything so if you think that something else would work better than I suggested then you always should follow your thinking

tff mate, dele ali got a bad ppm which is come deep to get the ball, would u still use him as amc?

tff mate, dele ali got a bad ppm which is come deep to get the ball, would u still use him as amc?

Ehhh... I missed the fact that he's got "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM so in that case I would better used him at MCR position.

Also, I would try to "unlearn" him this PPM, he's young enough so there are good chances to do that.

No need to be sorry, mate :)

I'm a regular FM player like you and like all other people here and I easily could be wrong about everything so if you think that something else would work better than I suggested then you always should follow your thinking
Maybe I am wrong mate due to this I continue trying. Please you dont hang my criticism. You are the best tactician of last three years for me.

Ehhh... I missed the fact that he's got "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM so in that case I would better used him at MCR position.

Also, I would try to "unlearn" him this PPM, he's young enough so there are good chances to do that.

this is what i am trying to do with vietto to unlearn him to like to beat the offside trap, i must say that this players is amazing

Finally got to try out Beast V1 and I'd say it's beastin'!

Used it with my OB save, where I started 13th out of 16th halfway through the season.
Ended up 6th with 10 wins 2 draws and 3 lost with a disheartened mediocre squad! (Last 3 games with V2)

QjxNIxg.png

Got both my strikers in the top 3 of the topscoring list. AK Jacobsen had 5 goals and Festersen 1 goal before Beast take-over, after 15 games with Beast - 16 and 15 goals :D

EBYccb5.png

Last edited:
You are the best tactician of last three years for me.

Thanks for the good words, mate.

Maybe I am wrong mate due to this I continue trying.

If you trying to see deferent between V1 and V2 by playing matches and checking the final stats then I'd say you need to play with both versions no less than 200 matches and then compare the results. :)

But there's other way to find out the effect of the change between V1 and V2 is to watch a match in full and see how MCL/MCR positions behave with ball in V1 and V2, I think it should be faster than playing 200 matches. ;)

bump

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES :

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR positions

Last edited:

How can you say that V1 is "definitely" better? The only change from v1 is the "more risky passes" PI for the MCR and MCL...