Guys, I've added "4 Defenders Version" of the tactic to the OP, it shows results that are similar to the original tactic but the defense line that consists of 4 defenders allows to use this tactic with much broader range of teams without need to significantly rebuild them.

Beast_4_Man_Defense_V1.png

I might add a waste time tactic in the future but I haven't decided yet how it should look

I gave the 4 defenders version a go with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and it's been working simply amazing ! :)

vdd001.png

vdd002.png

vdd003.png

ok ttf i dont know if you had to give your first born or what voodoo you are useing with this tac but its ******* insane well done son well done

What are the most important posistions to strengthen first
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/362667-beast-5.html#post3068831
STCL/STCR/AMC positions score about 70% of all goals in the tactic and these positions make about 50% of all assistants in the the tactic so I'd say these positions are the most important then follow WBL/WBR positions because WBL/WBR positions greatly contribute to the attack and the defense.

Amazing ! Can You put some screens with statistics players? I mean goals, asists and rating :) Cheers Pal !

Team & best player:

View attachment 106567 View attachment 106566

But remember, i took over at the end of december and the ratings were very bad, like 5 & 6 + morale abysmal.
19 league games played : 43 scored & 18 conceded.
That`s really good for a team that needs to learn a total dif style of football & 6 new players rotating in the team.

young players : starting & subs games

Holding - 20 yo - 18 games
Onomah - 19 yo - 18 games
Holgate - 20 yo - 17 games
Tom Davis - 18 yo - 5 games

Deulofeu - retrained to AMC

Last edited:
Team & best player:

View attachment 1102044 View attachment 1102045

But remember, i took over at the end of december and the ratings were very bad, like 5 & 6 + morale abysmal.
19 league games played : 43 scored & 18 conceded.
That`s really good for a team that needs to learn a total dif style of football & 6 new players rotating in the team.

young players : starting & subs games

Holding - 20 yo - 18 games
Onomah - 19 yo - 18 games
Holgate - 20 yo - 17 games
Tom Davis - 18 yo - 5 games

Deulofeu - retrained to AMC
mate are u using ois???and if not why??..
Ps..u think this is the best tactic so far u have tried?

No oi
When you use them, they drag the player out of position with the marked man. I like to see the team play like a tight unit, compact and everybody at their designated position.

And yes, this is the best 3 def i`ve tested so far in FM17.

Altough not usually a fan of your tactics, must say I'm very impressed with your 4 defense version. Great football, great results and consistancy. Let's how it goes on the long run.

Altough not usually a fan of your tactics, must say I'm very impressed with your 4 defense version. Great football, great results and consistancy. Let's how it goes on the long run.

did u try the original beast? the one with 3 at the back?

i am in my 2nd season with atletico madrid and now griezmann wants to leave to manc, they alredy made an offer for 80 mil, but i think i can get more for him, what price would u sell a player like griezmann?

TFF, I think that the 4 defenders version is even better than the original tactic

I'm using it with Middlesbrough(pred. 18th), the 1st season and the results are crazy! :O

33422fff.png

Mate, I can say that recently my sympathy also moved toward the 4 defenders version, I see it shows better results but both versions have its strong sides and they shows very close results so at the current moment I can't say with 100% certainty that the 4 defenders version is better than the original tactic but I'm intensively testing both tactics to find out it. ;)

But as I said my sympathy is slightly toward 4 defenders version right now. :)

tff, mate, thanks for this masterpice, i just love the way that my team play. great work mate.

07205-5c316469-b8ef-414a-af4e-b545e969950a.png