Don't know if it the same for you guys, but i'm winning, so no problem with that, but the ratings of my players are so bad !
Don't know why.

yeah i will try, i dont have saul he was sold for 90 mil to psg and 90 was the minimum fee release clause

That's the only problem! I've got Carlos soler, pepelu and brahim Diaz to bring through. Getting jon toral on a free, he can back up Saul, see if he gets any good. Got toni lato and fran villalba aswell to rotate in. Need a top striker in the summer though

Don't know if it the same for you guys, but i'm winning, so no problem with that, but the ratings of my players are so bad !
Don't know why.

Dont worry, its normal in FM17 :) Players ratings are too low this year.

Guys, I've added "4 Defenders Version" of the tactic to the OP, it shows results that are similar to the original tactic but the defense line that consists of 4 defenders allows to use this tactic with much broader range of teams without need to significantly rebuild them.

Beast_4_Man_Defense_V1.png

TFF, the original tactic works incredibly good for me but this also looks awesome! :)

Mentality should be always kept on standard or could be Even changed? Switch to control or attacking could help in case i'm loosing?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Mentality should be always kept on standard or could be Even changed? Switch to control or attacking could help in case i'm loosing?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

i am always use standard mate

Started unemployed & in December i`ve landed the Everton job, they were 18th and out of the EFL Cup :

View attachment 106624

View attachment 106626 View attachment 106625

Steve Clarke in as assistent

View attachment 106623

It was time for a mini revolution so the old guard was dismantled :

View attachment 106622

I had exactly half a season to put this team on the right track and it worked wonders with Beast v1 5212

Finished 6th place, 1 point behind a Champions League place (little upset but that`s life) & won FA Cup after one of the craziest games i`ve ever seen, 5-5 against Liverpool and then penalties.

19 games in the league : 14 wins & 5 draws

View attachment 106621 View attachment 106620

Schedule - started 31/12/2016 with Arsenal game :

View attachment 106619 View attachment 106617

Sensational half season!

Awards of the season :

View attachment 106616

Holding at 10M was a bargain!

All i have to say is that this tactic is the real deal!
You buy players for 2-3 mil and after a season using this tactic you can sell them for 15-20 mil.
Good Job!

good to see so many having success with beast,really like 3 at the back systems but was surprised to see it didint perform better in MR L tactic testing

good to see so many having success with beast,really like 3 at the back systems but was surprised to see it didint perform better in MR L tactic testing
I never trust those testing leagues.

Yes i total agree with you! i dont know why but I choose this tactic from top MR L and i try in lots of clubs and not that good how any tactic from TFF. But look for serious check how many starts have always TFF tactis always 5 stars other named"THE BEST TACTIC IN FM" have only 4 stars or 3 stars. And how many likes always have TFF tactics always 3-4 times more then other tactic and this is real test not that testing from MR L tactic testing. You never trust because he maybe have his favourite tacitcs and give better pefromance to them. Look why MR L tactics never comment TFF tactics and never give like for him you know why? Everybody are angry that TFF make the best tactics so they make fake test to show his tactics are not the best. I love TFF TACTICS! always working amazing!! everyday i try check here on fm-base if TFF maybe not upload for us better tactics if i dont see any new tactics for him i dont check others! have good day!

Started unemployed & in December i`ve landed the Everton job, they were 18th and out of the EFL Cup :

View attachment 1101986

View attachment 1101984 View attachment 1101985

Steve Clarke in as assistent

View attachment 1101987

It was time for a mini revolution so the old guard was dismantled :

View attachment 1101988

I had exactly half a season to put this team on the right track and it worked wonders with Beast v1 5212

Finished 6th place, 1 point behind a Champions League place (little upset but that`s life) & won FA Cup after one of the craziest games i`ve ever seen, 5-5 against Liverpool and then penalties.

19 games in the league : 14 wins & 5 draws

View attachment 1101989 View attachment 1101990

Schedule - started 31/12/2016 with Arsenal game :

View attachment 1101991 View attachment 1101992

Sensational half season!

Awards of the season :

View attachment 1101993

Holding at 10M was a bargain!

All i have to say is that this tactic is the real deal!
You buy players for 2-3 mil and after a season using this tactic you can sell them for 15-20 mil.
Good Job!

Amazing ! Can You put some screens with statistics players? I mean goals, asists and rating :) Cheers Pal !

Guys, I've added "4 Defenders Version" of the tactic to the OP, it shows results that are similar to the original tactic but the defense line that consists of 4 defenders allows to use this tactic with much broader range of teams without need to significantly rebuild them.

Beast_4_Man_Defense_V1.png

I might add a waste time tactic in the future but I haven't decided yet how it should look

I'm trying the 4 defenders version with Southampton, it's freaking awesome!!! :)

KDik333.png

Last edited:
I'm really exhasperating for a tactic that atleast works on this FM, will give it my last go to this seemingly beautiful tactic and later on post the results