THE ORIGINAL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position and tweaked its PIs

Guys, now I've got data that allows me to say with 100% certainty that the Original Tactic V3 is better than the 4 Defenders Version V2.

If someone are using the 4 Defenders version then I suggest changing for the original tactic V3 without thinking. :)

I won't remove the 4 defenders version from the OP because it might be useful if you don't have enough central defenders and wing back to use the original tactic.

Also, I want to add that I'm observing an awesome performance boost of the original tactic that was caused by the changes in V2 and V3!

V3 is just amazing! :)

Thanks TFF!

4 defenders v1 instant result except play-offs(commentary mode), med pred last
View attachment 1102398View attachment 1102399

3 defenders v3 instant result except play-offs(commentary mode), med pred last
View attachment 1102400View attachment 1102401

Ehhh 36matches are very few for Testing Tactics :) I think minimum is 100matches with frezee Conditions and Morales ... :)

I am 90% sure that V3(3Defenders version) is better than V1,V2 (4 Defenders version)

In Attack V3 (3Defenders) version is better , its 100% :)

Last edited:
Ehhh 36matches are very few for Testing Tactics :) I think minimum is 100matches with frezee Conditions and Morales ... :)

I am 90% sure that V3(3Defenders version) is better than V1,V2 (4 Defenders version)

In Attack V3 (3Defenders) version is better , its 100% :)

I'm not testing which tactic is better my friend;)
In first season I didn't have wing backs for v3 but after promotion I sign WBL and WBR so I changed to v3;)

THE ORIGINAL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position and tweaked its PIs

Guys, now I've got data that allows me to say with 100% certainty that the Original Tactic V3 is better than the 4 Defenders Version V2.

If someone are using the 4 Defenders version then I suggest changing for the original tactic V3 without thinking. :)

I won't remove the 4 defenders version from the OP because it might be useful if you don't have enough central defenders and wing back to use the original tactic.

Also, I want to add that I'm observing an awesome performance boost of the original tactic that was caused by the changes in V2 and V3!

Hey TFF,

Do we need the same type player for MCL and MCR positions in V3?

Thanks!

what foot combination for the strikers are you all having the best results with?

i find it's best to have both strikers with the same foot, i have the left striker and right striker both being right footed, and it works well because when the left one plays the diagonal through balls with his right foot as he cuts in, the right one takes them around the outside and shoots across the keeper or at the near post with his right foot

i haven't tried any other combination, is having both inverted better?

what foot combination for the strikers are you all having the best results with?

i find it's best to have both strikers with the same foot, i have the left striker and right striker both being right footed, and it works well because when the left one plays the diagonal through balls with his right foot as he cuts in, the right one takes them around the outside and shoots across the keeper or at the near post with his right foot

i haven't tried any other combination, is having both inverted better?

I'd say having both strikers inverted would be better but if your strikers have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot then you can use them at any side.

I'd suggest that if you've got 2 strikers: the 1st striker Left Foot – "Weak", Right Foot – "Very Strong" ; the 2nd striker Left Foot – "Fairly Strong"; Right Foot – "Very Strong" then use the 1st striker at STCL position and the 2nd striker at STCR position.

It would be good enough if your striker at STCR has got "Fairly Strong" rating for the Left Foot.

Hey TFF,

Do we need the same type player for MCL and MCR positions in V3?

Thanks!

Yes, you need the same type players for MCL/MCR positions.

I will start a season with Palermo and use both. Do u have any suggestions for "Waste Time" tactic?!?

I'd say having both strikers inverted would be better but if your strikers have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weaker foot then you can use them at any side.

I'd suggest that if you've got 2 strikers: the 1st striker Left Foot – "Weak", Right Foot – "Very Strong" ; the 2nd striker Left Foot – "Fairly Strong"; Right Foot – "Very Strong" then use the 1st striker at STCL position and the 2nd striker at STCR position.

It would be good enough if your striker at STCR has got "Fairly Strong" rating for the Left Foot.

Yes, you need the same type players for MCL/MCR positions.
probably says somewhere but do the cen mids have to be left and right footed??

View attachment 106234View attachment 106233
OMG, still can't believe it. second game with this tactic, first playing with reserves against newly-promoted side barely won 2-1, and now this :O
edit: still managed to do it with 2 key players (Joao Teixeira and Alexander Isak) out with injuries.

Last edited:
Hello,

Did anyone have sucess with strong sided teams? I usually play with strong sided teams (predited 1st) and I´m not having the results or consistency that many are experiencing.

I can win a game by 3 or 4 just to loose th next by 2 goals diference!

I used Ois, no Ois and no diference. I have also been following every instruction in the OP.

I guess I have no luck at all this year.

Started with V1 and changed last night to V3, with the same "luck"...
Cheers.

Last edited: