@TotalFootballFan9, mate, recently i was using only tactics with IWB's, so all of my Wingbacks are opposite footed, eg. WBL - right and WBR - left. my question is if it's okay with ur tactic, or i need left foot on left side and right foot on right side?

Don't get me wrong this is a great tactic and I'm winning most of my games. But does anyone else think it leaks goals for fun? Especially from crosses. Or is it just me?

Wish SI would sort out injuries. currently 2 main WBL out, in 3 months 7 main players have been out for lengthy spells or would be further ahead in league.
Just shows how good this tactic is, great work TFF, even with players out of their normal position for me.

Player instructions

Hi,

please could someone put the individual player instructions for 3 defender v3 up as I'm playing on my iPad so can't import the file and need to recreate?

much appreciated!

THE ORIGINAL TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCR position and tweaked its PIs

Guys, now I've got data that allows me to say with 100% certainty that the Original Tactic V3 is better than the 4 Defenders Version V2.

If someone are using the 4 Defenders version then I suggest changing for the original tactic V3 without thinking. :)

I won't remove the 4 defenders version from the OP because it might be useful if you don't have enough central defenders and wing back to use the original tactic.

Also, I want to add that I'm observing an awesome performance boost of the original tactic that was caused by the changes in V2 and V3!

V3 is incredibly good! :)

I'm using it with Watford, the 1st season and the results are insane :p

inssl1.png

inssl2.png

inssl3.png

Last edited:
Ive been rotating def as 3 of my DC going to african nations.
I play Firmino mostly as AMC but sometimes as STR.
Origi is a beast within the beast.

Appreciate all the hard work TFF, you're a legend! Can I request a waste time version of the main tactic any time soon? They've worked so well in the past.

gonna start a AC Milan save with this tactic they seem to be a good fit with this tactic

TFF WLB and LB must be left footed and WRB and RB must be right footed ?
In your filters it's not the case for the WLB

Astonishing tactic... Awesome work TFF :D

Screen_Shot_2017_02_07_at_21_24_35.png

Screen_Shot_2017_02_07_at_21_13_18.png

Using V1.

Last edited:
TFF WLB and LB must be left footed and WRB and RB must be right footed ?
In your filters it's not the case for the WLB

The tactic works the best when WBR is right footed and WBL is left foot but good left footed wing backs are rare beasts so for some teams it might be very hard to find them so I find that the tactic's performance doesn't take any dramatic hit if your WBL isn't left foot so that's why I didn't put the left foot requirement for WBL position into the filters.

Last edited:
Appreciate all the hard work TFF, you're a legend! Can I request a waste time version of the main tactic any time soon? They've worked so well in the past.

Mate, I haven't decided yet how a waste time tactic should looks like for the original tactic and also I'm not sure would it be efficient to use any or not...

I only know how should a waste time tactic looks like for the 4 defenders version but I'm a bit lazy to work on a waste time tactic for 4 defenders version because I see that the original tactic is stronger than the 4 defenders version and I've stopped using the 4 defenders version. :)