Last edited:
My Steam made an update with 3Mb, what changes have? ME changes?! :S

Very bad ratings for AMC . I use Januzaj/Lincoln/Luan/Sergei M.Savic. Usually 6.3 to 6.6 . Strikers (Ings, Keita, Luan, Berainho) taker above 7 just when they score. DC's and MC's are very consistent performers.

Very bad ratings for AMC . I use Januzaj/Lincoln/Luan/Sergei M.Savic. Usually 6.3 to 6.6 . Strikers (Ings, Keita, Luan, Berainho) taker above 7 just when they score. DC's and MC's are very consistent performers.

For me AMC does great…

In my Watfrod save Roberto Pereyra scored 8 goals, made 6 assists in 18 appearances and had 7.37 average rating

and those stats with Watford, one of the weakest team in EPL ;)

fe4444.png

fe3333.png

i have a problem with my strikers. i have a lot clean sheets but no goals :/ my opponent have 1 shot and 1 goal, I have 20 shots and no goal. I have several matches with draw 0:0. any solutions how I can improve my strikers?

on the begining strikers scores a lot goals but something is brokes

it happens, like cm-d always gets bad ratings. maybe your cm's are bypassing the amc and passing straight to the dlf.

maybe look at his average positioning? just cause he has low ratings doesnt mean hes playing bad, he just isntt getting the ball to be effective, maybe your players have bad off the ball? idk

has this been tested in Mr Ls tactic test league? I couldn't see it?

i have a problem with my strikers. i have a lot clean sheets but no goals :/ my opponent have 1 shot and 1 goal, I have 20 shots and no goal. I have several matches with draw 0:0. any solutions how I can improve my strikers?

on the begining strikers scores a lot goals but something is brokes

I had the same thing against some weaker opponents, all games ended in 0-0 while being the far better team.
Yesterday I had a couple of games in which I was the firm favourite and decided to set all my players on OI Closing Down. It seemed to work, pressing the opponent to make mistakes and regain possession as soon as possible.

Ended up winning those 3 games with 2-0. Not sure if I'm on the right track...

Giving it a run for 3 years with Spurs.

1st year i used v1, i won PL and EC
I bought rugani, gerard moreno and fred right away with 50m warchest.
Sold Vertonghen for just 25m in the winter because he wanted to join MU.

2nd year i used v1 and updated to v2 late in the season, i won only CL and FA (PL I got 2nd with 4 points different from champion MU)
I spent 101m to buy gimenez, nastasic, luan, adam smith, michael keane
I got back 91m by selling son, trippier, dembele, sissoko, bentaleb as they don't fit the tactic.

3rd year i am so excited, used v3 from the start, and still going, i got these results :

View attachment 1102601View attachment 1102602

With this kind of form, i am guessing i will be winning everything.
I bought dybala, saul, laporte and gylfi sigurosson, sold wanyama, janssen, keane to polish my team to fit perfectly into the tactics and BOMB!

And now this is my team and rotation.
View attachment 1102603View attachment 1102604

I saw some of you saying it's not giving you the right result, i'd say just be patient, this tactic does not guarantee 100% win rate, but i am pretty sure it does make you overachieving, and your board would definitely spare you more budget so you can build your team slowly. If you still can't get the right result with the right players, maybe there are something wrong with your man management / team talks i reckon.

P/S : I would like to recommend some bargain buy like : gerard moreno 9.25m, Luan 13m, Fred 24m, adam smith 3.5m, they all perform like world class with this tactic in my save.

hey mate, great reaults, where did you use son heung min?