there's something special about this tactic, i've never seen the strikers take up shooting positions like they both do in this, just on the edge of the box and slightly outside it, beautiful goals to see

there's something special about this tactic, i've never seen the strikers take up shooting positions like they both do in this, just on the edge of the box and slightly outside it, beautiful goals to see

hey mate, who are u playing with?

did u made any transfers?

i bought berardi to play striker, i trained dele alli to play striker and i'm playing him there with kane while berardi recovers from injury, alli has been one of my best players at striker

i also signed a few center backs and i bought alex grimaldo to rotate at left back

you can use dembele dier wanyama tom caroll and harry winks in midfield

eriksen and lamela rotate at cam

07204-de48d6ee-ab79-41e6-8a5b-c4cd8a624538.png

Could I switch the 2 cm's around so the left cm is DLP without impacting performance?

How do get Strikers scores more goals? / Sorry for my english.

How do get Strikers scores more goals? / Sorry for my english.

my strikers are gamiro and vietto and they both have bad ppm, like to try to beat the offside trap and they socre 12 goals already

Guys, I've added "4 Defenders Version" of the tactic to the OP, it shows results that are similar to the original tactic but the defense line that consists of 4 defenders allows to use this tactic with much broader range of teams without need to significantly rebuild them.

Beast_4_Man_Defense_V1.png

Is there a time wasting tactic?

I might add a waste time tactic in the future but I haven't decided yet how it should look

Could I switch the 2 cm's around so the left cm is DLP without impacting performance?

Yes... but don't forget to tweake the set pieces(the throw-in setup) too in this case

Last edited:
my strikers are gamiro and vietto and they both have bad ppm, like to try to beat the offside trap and they socre 12 goals already

not everyone can afford those players or has them already at their team

not everyone can afford those players or has them already at their team

and your point would be? i wish i could a diffrent style of strikers, he just asked how do uget your strikers to scores goals and i have answer thats all

WTF is going off here?? some of the things my strikers are doing is absolutely crazy, by far the best tactic at the moment...... but please make a 442

Guys, I've added "4 Defenders Version" of the tactic to the OP, it shows results that are similar to the original tactic but the defense line that consists of 4 defenders allows to use this tactic with much broader range of teams without need to significantly rebuild them.

Beast_4_Man_Defense_V1.png

I might add a waste time tactic in the future but I haven't decided yet how it should look

Yes... but don't forget to tweake the set pieces(the throw-in setup) too in this case

Hope you gonna stick with the 3 defenders line up ;-)