Yes, the 3 defenders version is amazing. And it was easy to build my team on it as well. I find it good that I can also play youngsters from my team in some positions if I don't have good enough depth, and I still get very good results!

Really enjoying my atletico league using the new 4312. Suits them perfectly. Just sold carasco in Jan for 40mill. Not really bought anyone big yet for the first team, just bringing in some young Spanish players to bring through

07204-f4099066-63fe-402d-b70c-f0401867f065.png

07204-2a4c3ce0-874f-4684-8911-4a99419f7327.png

I just have to tell you that this is the best tactic ever created. Won Segunda Divsion B2 in my 1st season with ease, and now i'm in my 2nd season and I think I have a good chance to get promoted again. And I'm predicted to get relegated lol. Also unreal results in Copa del Rey and have knocked out Valencia and Atletico Madrid and are going to play Semi Final against Villarreal. My team is very weak, especially the depth, but they're all overachieving like never before. The bad thing for me right now is that the board are selling my best player by far, and I can do nothing about it... 7.85 rating is insane with those attributes. If there is one possible improvent to make this tactic better is gotta be the corner tactic, only 1 goal scored all season so far.

View attachment 106638 View attachment 106637 View attachment 106636

Last edited:
Are you guys using the OI's? Im having a bit trouble with not scoring on my chances and conceed a bit too much atm.

reaver attacking v1 works better than beast (i tried both beast tactics) i have good players for all position because i am in 2021 now and dont know why older one works better than new one

unfortunately my results cant seem to match the success that everyone else is having.
I'm a huge fan of the tactics, but i'm fully fluid, players match up to the filters ( decent players as well) yet i still get a good old hammering like west ham gave me here and cant seem to beat the "big 4"

Keep up the good work.

View attachment 106635View attachment 106634

unfortunately my results cant seem to match the success that everyone else is having.
I'm a huge fan of the tactics, but i'm fully fluid, players match up to the filters ( decent players as well) yet i still get a good old hammering like west ham gave me here and cant seem to beat the "big 4"

Keep up the good work.

Im having the same issues with Liverpool in my save.

View attachment 1101970View attachment 1101971

were best plays to play dele alli ? using beast 32212

Give the 4312 a go with atletico. Suits them perfectly. Can play Saul gabi and koke together

yeah i will try, i dont have saul he was sold for 90 mil to psg and 90 was the minimum fee release clause

until now I have always played with the tactics of tff and I was fine, but this is really crazy, thanks tff because in addition to the tactics are the only one that provides all the training information, op, players and other filters in detail thanks more work you do you always follow this continues the latest tactics is a pleasure

until now I have always played with the tactics of tff and I was fine, but this is really crazy, thanks tff because in addition to the tactics are the only one that provides all the training information, op, players and other filters in detail thanks more work you do you always follow this continues the latest tactics is a pleasure

I agree. Big upps to tff! What tactic are you using mate?

I've got Felipe Anderson and gerson should I sell them or retrain them any thoughts people