Hi
Great tactic so far for me with sassuolo in pre season and early season.

I have a question : you say you don't use any OI, but not even the ***. manager pre game ?

Hi
Great tactic so far for me with sassuolo in pre season and early season.

I have a question : you say you don't use any OI, but not even the ***. manager pre game ?
I don't use any. But you can have a test if you like!

Hello there ChristianEriksen! Was kinda bored of the games i had so i decided to start a new save with Man. Utd without signings at all...just youth intakes from Man.Utd and occasionally signing a 16year old that my scouts like. I used ur Beautiful Play as my tactic and doing only Instant Result! Check out these SS.... Pure awesomeness ;D

Starting a new game with Liverpool, in my sunderland game, Diego costa goes to Arsenal, Man utd give me Martial on loan, liverpool sells Firmino Giroud.. now i'm going to liverpool and let's see what it brings me

@TMHaraldsen... crazy results. just instant results.. nice!!

Starting a new game with Liverpool, in my sunderland game, Diego costa goes to Arsenal, Man utd give me Martial on loan, liverpool sells Firmino Giroud.. now i'm going to liverpool and let's see what it brings me

Nice choice. Been playing with Liverpool too and it's a lot of fun. You won't regret it.

f

Please can you post team and players instructions as i can t download the tactic.Thanks.

training schedule

can u show to us the season and pre-season training which re u using please?
Thank u!!!!

with liverpool first season can you recommend 1/2 signings?

Depends on what positions you need. In this tactic, (Or well, I remember it being that way in the V6 of another topic that I use). Dunno of that topic still exists.) your wingbacks are crucial. With Clyne, you're set for a couple of years and he will get you at least 10 assists a year. Moreno, on the other hand, didn't do very good, so try to sell him for a decent fee and try to get Jose Gaya for him. (The guy's a beast. 15+ assists on his first season and 25 or so on his second season.)

And good wingers. Liverpool don't really have players that really are wingers. Coutinho can play as INside Forward on the left, but he shoots from distance so he isn't the best option. (And he's not really a finishing winger either.) I believe Zivkovic can be bought for like 1.2 million euros or so. I got him for that. Gabriel barbosa is also a pretty good option.

Just don't sell Firmino whatever you do and play him as the most attacking central midfielder. He got 10+ goals and 10+ assists for me each year in 38 or so games.

And a better goalkeeper. Mignolet is pure **** and Bogdan isn't any better.

A non-injury prone striker would be nice as well. Sturridge is a risk because he's injury prone, Ings is good but not always consistent (or well in my save.) and Benteke is just... don't get me started on him. That guy just needs to be gone as soon as possible.

So in short, a left back, wingers, a striker and goalkeeper. (Goalkeeper and striker aren't that much priority. More if you have some money left that you're willing to spend if you\re willing to take the risk with Sturridge.

But anyways, back on topic, pre-season of season 4 is about to begin, so I'll probably test this during pre-season, Christian.

I also have some screens from the V6, that I believe used to be on this topic. Where do you want me to share those?

Last edited:
can u show to us the season and pre-season training which re u using please?
Thank u!!!!
Pre-season tactic very heavy and attacking movements
season balanced normal and defense position, works the best for me

with liverpool first season can you recommend 1/2 signings?

Depends on what positions you need. In this tactic, (Or well, I remember it being that way in the V6 of another topic that I use). Dunno of that topic still exists.) your wingbacks are crucial. With Clyne, you're set for a couple of years and he will get you at least 10 assists a year. Moreno, on the other hand, didn't do very good, so try to sell him for a decent fee and try to get Jose Gaya for him. (The guy's a beast. 15+ assists on his first season and 25 or so on his second season.)

And good wingers. Liverpool don't really have players that really are wingers. Coutinho can play as INside Forward on the left, but he shoots from distance so he isn't the best option. (And he's not really a finishing winger either.) I believe Zivkovic can be bought for like 1.2 million euros or so. I got him for that. Gabriel barbosa is also a pretty good option.

Just don't sell Firmino whatever you do and play him as the most attacking central midfielder. He got 10+ goals and 10+ assists for me each year in 38 or so games.

And a better goalkeeper. Mignolet is pure **** and Bogdan isn't any better.

A non-injury prone striker would be nice as well. Sturridge is a risk because he's injury prone, Ings is good but not always consistent (or well in my save.) and Benteke is just... don't get me started on him. That guy just needs to be gone as soon as possible.

So in short, a left back, wingers, a striker and goalkeeper. (Goalkeeper and striker aren't that much priority. More if you have some money left that you're willing to spend if you\re willing to take the risk with Sturridge.

But anyways, back on topic, pre-season of season 4 is about to begin, so I'll probably test this during pre-season, Christian.

I also have some screens from the V6, that I believe used to be on this topic. Where do you want me to share those?
Rajkoviv Tel aviv Super goalie!!

CE,

very solid tactic, I'm testing it with Genk right now, 2nd season. Just played 2 games (2-0, 5-1)
My right back (Castagne) is doing very well, 5x assist
My only problem is the left winger, my two best wingers are both left-feeted.
I'm using Zivkovic as AMR Inside Forward Attack.
I also have Leon Bailey who can play as AMR IF or AML winger.
3th player is Neeskens Kebano, playing as AML IF support, where he is right feeted.

Have you tried playing with one winger attack/support?

My ST is Milik, Jovic is still unavailable.

My first 11:
Jackers
Castagne - Kabasele - Dewaest - De Ceglie
VM (still looking for the right one)
Buyens (BWM) - Heynen
Zivkovic/Bailey - Kebano/Pavon
Milik/Jovic

Christian do you mind posting the team instructions screen shot, and any player instructions you use. I cant download the tactic as im using FMT!

Thanks!

A little thing I want to point out:

For your wingbacks, make sure they have 'Get forward whenever possible' PPM. This way they get forward a lot, which makes them contribute to the attacking play. Since the wingbacks and the attacking play is very important in this tactic, this will help out a lot alot. They will cross more, causing the striker or inside forwards to get more opportunities and for your backs to get assists.

For Inside Forwards, make sure they have "cut Inside" or "Cut inside from the (Left if they're right footed, right if they're left footed.). This way they'll cut inside, leaving space for the backs to run into and cross. Plays through balls is also advised to get the striker 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.

The striker will benefit from having 'comes deep to get ball', 'plays 1-2's' and 'plays through balls'. This way, he will create space for the Inside Forwards and the advanced playmaker to run into and with play through balls, he can slot the INside Forwards through on goal when he has dropped deep.

'Play through balls' is also good to have on your midfielders for obvious reasons.

Hope you guys can use this.