Why does everybody always buy random foreign players? Shawcross and Scott Dann are two great young English centre backs. Jonny Evans is also epic (And N. Irish)

hahaha, I guess cause most of the members know all the English and or HG players available...

well, if u are looking for UK players, phil jones. class player, plus he's very consistent. I bought for my arsenal save, to play as right back, but after two 6 month injuries for my cb, i played him there. never left ever since xD

well, if u are looking for UK players, phil jones. class player, plus he's very consistent. I bought for my arsenal save, to play as right back, but after two 6 month injuries for my cb, i played him there. never left ever since xD
This.
even though you dont want a wonderkid, you can(should) have him. He can play in your rotation immediately and and after 1 year he will be your pair for Chiellini. I myself actually used Chiellini-Jones as Defender/Stopper for years and they were nearly perfect.He will become strong centre-back at age 21 and world-class at the age 22 probably.
Get him and take your time this season, i would say.

subotic was ace on fm10, looks a bit slow on fm11 but i've not tried him yet.what about federico fazio, he was listed for £2m (value about £5.5m) end of 1st season but sporting lisbon beat me to him, he was top on fm10 too.

Got Fazio for £550k at start of first season. Top quality defending although a touch slow but great with Danny Wilson in Stopper/Cover combo and absolutely lethal in attacking corners - almost 10 goals.

im in my 2nd season at arsenal sold all my defenders as i let in loads of goals i know have cahill and some ukrainian guy (i believe he is around 24) my backups are jones and this belgium guy i think his name is ojo or oso but i cant remb that either so far its going brill everyone getting average of 7.4, i was going to buy dann as on my "long" 6 season save he was at man city doing very well but at the time he just slipped under my radar. for all 4 i spent £25mil which for 2 futures and 2 first team its very good i think

ota, ota, otamendi :wub:

short but on the ground he is unbeatable :D

Ba15 > tv5 ;)

Some reason I can't use all caps ? Odd

How much did Chiellini cost??

My favourite defender is..
Dawson for Tottenham he is absolutly fantastic when hes 27/8 years old, Great defender and scores goals also...Important goals.

One of my favourite CB's is Toby Alderweireld. At start of game he costs a mere 7million. In my first season he played 21 league games for my Chelsea team (7 as sub apps) and got an average rating of just over 7 ( the sub apps put the ratings down). Just started my second season, with Terry injured and Alex sold him and Bruma have formed a solid defensive partnership in my opening 3 games not conceded (i know in only 3 games) and they picked up 1st and 3rd players of the months not back really

http://postimage.org/image/2uozmwjpg/

the 2 missing attributes in the mental attributes category are both 15 btw teamwork and workrate :D

Last edited:
Mate Squillaci and Koscielny both done well for me. Got the champions league back to back partnering with TV5 and back to back EPL. 1st season treble with Carling Cup. 2nd season the main treble with fa cup.

I'm a big fan of Yanga Mbiva. He and Chiellini have turned my back four into a back fortress.
Another favorite of mine is Ryan Shawcross.
Sakho was a wall for me in fm 2010, and I look forward to bringing him to the peninsula in my currently idle Napoli save.

Tactical Help

Could you post some pics with your signings and player stats so far. I am not God's gift to Arsenal on my save, and it could really help me start to win some matches.

Thanks