Ryan Shawcross is a beast, signed him first season with City and have conceded just 5 goals in 15 games with him and Kompany at centre half.

Really cant go wrong with him, young and English to so will improve and is already prem proven.

Otamendi?

EDIT: :S because I spelt his name wrong first, didn't see anyone else mention it

Darnel Situ becomes an extremely good CB. Ryan Shawcross is also awesome. Chiellini too. Phil Jones. Daniel Carriço is one of the best players, considering price/quality ratio.

cant believe no one's mentioned subotic. he's class in the air, and in my game he had a min fee release clause of 6 million (might be just in mine). also thiago silva, both have only concede 8 goals in 20 games in series A. but ye chiellini is probably the best. barca bought him for 60 million in my game when he was 29/30

In my second season with Barcelona,Real Madrid buyed him for 90 millions.

verkhovtsov is unreal and really cheap, has been my 1st signing in every game in fm 2010 and 2011

how mcuh is he? and what countries do u need to load up?

how much did u get for chiellini mate?

Laurent Koscielny is unbelievable. He was a key player in my Arsenal save and gave a solid performance in every single game. Also he scores a lot from headers (scored 7 goals in my 1st season and 10 goals in the 2nd). I recommend him very highly :)

Djourou always does a job for me ;)

But if you want to buy someone, Adil Rami is class - costs about £14 million

Not the best but the fabulous four of:

Koscielny, Vermaelen, Squilacci and Subotic, were absolutely outstanding in my Arsenal save!

Last edited:
sakho is just awesome only 20 when you start the game develops a great heading stat perfect for any prem league team get him while you can cos the big clubs usually buy him within the 2nd season

Keep Vermaelen in (good leftfooted cb's are pretty rare) and play him with Shawcross, Phil Jones, Adil Rami or if you want to spend more money, then Samba is a cool and good option.

Shawcross, Otamendi, Phil Jones, Galeano, Sakho, Fazio, Marcano, Danny Wilson... these have always performed as i found in my save

CBL : DAVID LUIZ!!!! CBR: RYAN SHAWCROSS!!! guys just trust me both are ******* beats

shawcross and kjaer make a great partnership on my liverpool save

NALDO... good in the air and defense. good for cover and stopper roles

Nicolas Otamendi . In my save he has 20 marking and tackling!!!!