Kompany [Man City]
K. Toure [Man City]
Pepe [Real Madrid]
Luiz [Chelsea]
Alex [Chelsea]
Godin [Athletico Madrid]
Thiago Silva [AC Milan]
Lucio [Inter]

Verane Lens he is brilliant one of best in future i got him for £6 mil he is 17 and and when he was 20 he had captained me to champions league for Lecister

Verane Lens he is brilliant one of best in future i got him for £6 mil he is 17 and and when he was 20 he had captained me to champions league for Lecister

You got Lecister from Championship to Champions League in 3 years?? Don't believe you.

im in my second season with wolves on 11.3 database and i have scott dann and roger johnson leaking goals every game got any suggestions for me? :)

Koscielny. No I'm actually being quite serious, he's a massive beast for me. The best buy I've made with Real Madrid so far imo.

You got Lecister from Championship to Champions League in 3 years?? Don't believe you.
im currently topping the EPL with Bolton, having played 21 games of my first session....what Hamsik2011 have done dont sound unreasonable, and im sure that he, by that point already have a squad thats better then what i currently have to work with

as for the best cb's, out of the once i have used over a few different fm saves this year:
Johan Djourou
Gerard Pique
Gary Cahill

Maicon - Porto is a really good defender and still increases quite a lot as he is only 21 or 22 at the start
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-players/73156-rodrigo-sabi%E1-paulista-fc.html
166776d1303979640-rodrigo-sabi%E1-paulista-fc-rodrigo-sabi%E1-profile_-attributes-.png

166779d1303979640-rodrigo-sabi%E1-paulista-fc-rodrigo-sabi%E1-reports_-scout-reports-.png

Lucio is a beast. A bit old at 32, but has high physical attributes and is very reliable and consistent. I bought him in the first season for 18mil. You could do 10 upfront and 8 over 48 months if you dont have that much. I highly recommend him.

first season and you have chiellini and mexes?
i only had 25m and kolscieny is actually decent in game and rl and im a united supporter!

Hummels,Bell,Subotic,Toprak

All 4 great CB. Especially Hummels.

I am Arsenal and use Vermaelen and Mertesacker, Mertesacker in my opinion is the best CB on the game, scores more goals than most strikers and is amazing at heading!

Miranda from Sao Paulo was amazing for me as CB. He scored 16 goals and was my best goalscorer and obviously Pique. He was the third best player of my barça team behind messi and villa

My Centerbacks act like ***** anyway, whoever i have.

Yea I initially wanted Zapata he's got good attributes but my scout gave him a star and a half bcoz of he's low probability of gaining a work permit.. how many stars does he have on your save?
Youd get a (WP) for him as hes a colombian internation

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I am Arsenal and use Vermaelen and Mertesacker, Mertesacker in my opinion is the best CB on the game, scores more goals than most strikers and is amazing at heading!

Sorry but if mertasacker is that good at heading why not just put him as a target man like you can do with samba!!! but mertasacker isnt the best CB on the game laughable