Best Fans in England???

I half agree with fans of say, Pompey. Yes its always passionate but only 19,000 can turn up. If Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge etc only held 19,000 we'd all be saying how passionate United, Liverpool, Chelsea fans are.

Personally I've always admired Newcastle fans. They turn up in droves at home and are top drawer from home. I was at OT in 2008 when they were 5-0 down and they sang "we're gonna win 6-5, we're gonna win 6-5". They got beat 6-0 lol

I half agree with fans of say, Pompey. Yes its always passionate but only 19,000 can turn up. If Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge etc only held 19,000 we'd all be saying how passionate United, Liverpool, Chelsea fans are.

Personally I've always admired Newcastle fans. They turn up in droves at home and are top drawer from home. I was at OT in 2008 when they were 5-0 down and they sang "we're gonna win 6-5, we're gonna win 6-5". They got beat 6-0 lol

I agree with Newcastle fans, personally Pompey fans are some of the only ones i know who out sing the opponents after the opponents have just scored! Just to add, i live in Pompey born and bred but i hate the team lol.

i think pompey fans are great, their atmosphere at home to soton this season was amazing

When Arsenal were 8-2 down at Old Trafford their fans were still really loud, couldn't hardly hear the United fans.

I personally like the Everton fans.

I've been to a few Villa games over the last few years as a neutral. Some away fans are awesome in how they get behind their team no matter what.

I know they get a lot of stick for it at home, the the Arsenal away fans were brilliant the last two years and City fans were amazing too!

I'd just like to say though, I was at the Villa game against Newcastle on the day Newcastle got relegated a few years ago (again as a neutral) and the Newcastle fans were the best away fans I've ever seen that day

Newcastle Fans :)

[video=youtube;OrjZICsR8uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrjZICsR8uw&feature=related[/video]

This video shows some strong support and having a go at the rivals always helps!

Sheffield Wednesday, we have the two biggest attendances outside the Premier League and we are (was) in League 1!

545692_3584158476172_1039540967_3666704_515330512_n.jpg

article-2140018-12F0A175000005DC-386_634x379.jpg

3354kno.jpg

pitchinvasion2.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday, we have the two biggest attendances outside the Premier League and apparently 6th biggest in England and we are (was) in League 1 (38,000)!

545692_3584158476172_1039540967_3666704_515330512_n.jpg

article-2140018-12F0A175000005DC-386_634x379.jpg

3354kno.jpg

pitchinvasion2.jpg

LFC fans booing "God Save the Queen" (H) SCouse not english.

LFC fans booing "God Save the Queen" (H) SCouse not english.

Well, I'm glad you said it. I don't want to be associated in any way with people who are thick enough to boo during national anthems, through nationality or any other terms.

Probably the Irish one's doing it. Happens pretty often, and any time God Saves The queen comes on with Irish people around, it usually ends up that way.

Our fans were fantastic at Wembley. Never stopped singing.

Apart from the first half an hour. And half time. And the second half an hour. And after Andy Carroll didn't score that goal. And after you lost. And after 75% of the fans left before the team had got their medals.

XD

Between the 60th and 90th minute though, you did make a lot of noise :)

I was listening on the radio and for a large portion of the game I could only hear Liverpool chants. Even Mr Green commented on it on Radio 5 Live.

Weird, a Liverpool supporting friend of mine was complaining about how disgracefully quiet it was and how most fans left immediately after the whistle. I didn't really here any notable Liverpool presence until the 60 min mark when they just seemed to get whipped up into a frenzy.

It's worth pointing out that I was very drunk though, so there could have been 100,000 Liverpool fans singing YNWA into my ear and I wouldn't have noticed.

They've never respected the National anthem ever though, usually they just sing YNWA over it.