Best Fans in England???

Lot of liverpool answers..... thats funny because Anfield dropped 10,000 attendance when Roy hodson job was at risk for month or two. I myself being a season ticket holder at old trafford would have to be united, AND newcastle !

That was a boycott to get Hodgson out of the club, as was the away turnout at Blackburn. oO)

It seems like people are voting for the team they support. How strange.

Leeds, Liverpool (pre-Woy era, post Woy era), Newcastle (although, the fans on facebook I see are mostly pikey morons with a single braincell between them, their turnout for matches is amazing) and Southampton are all I can think of.

Not really biased with the Liverpool answer either, by the looks of other user's answers.

I'd probably go for Liverpool to be honest. Arsenal fans are generally pretty quiet, (if that's how you define "best fans") but the Emirates is electric for big games like Chelsea, Barca etc. (Just two of my experiences). As with other teams, the Away support is fantastic - I went to OT in December for the 1-0 loss & the atmosphere in the Away stands and outside before the game was amazing.

Fulham are pretty quiet, too.

I don't think I'd see much football at Leeds-Milwall either.. Tbf, I'd probably have a brick in the side of my head before kick off ;)

Old Trafford is full of the prawn sarnie army. Its like a care home most saturdays with people sat down with blankets across their laps, arms folded and disgusted at the rough boystrous away fans. Thats what they are "fans" not "supporters" mere fans, theres a big difference. FC united have more "support" than the panseys of old trafford.

Without question man city we have the best set of away fans

Lot of liverpool answers..... thats funny because Anfield dropped 10,000 attendance when Roy hodson job was at risk for month or two. I myself being a season ticket holder at old trafford would have to be united, AND newcastle !

You came to the conclusion from going to your home games that Manchester United fans are the best?

Lol.

In terms of home support, Manchester United fans are ****... far to many prawn sandwich eaters there! But, when it comes to away support, we are amongst the best in the world.. sing for 90 minutes no matter what the result.

Best home support has to be at the Britannia Stadium. Having been there a couple of times, the atmosphere makes up for the dribble produced by their team that's for sure.

In terms of home support, Manchester United fans are ****... far to many prawn sandwich eaters there! But, when it comes to away support, we are amongst the best in the world.. sing for 90 minutes no matter what the result.

Best home support has to be at the Britannia Stadium. Having been there a couple of times, the atmosphere makes up for the dribble produced by their team that's for sure.

Cant disagree with that, most of the them have been priced out and replaced by day trippers in the last decade. Still pretty brilliant away though

Geordies > *, even with the relegation and Ashley bring us down from the inside we're still packing out 50k a week

Because its not as far to travel ;)

Geordies > *, even with the relegation and Ashley bring us down from the inside we're still packing out 50k a week

Lol, never understood this joke, the majority of away games arent in the south east

I've been so insulted in all my life! If anything, the local away games for me are harder to get lol most away games I attend are usually the Stokes, Sunderlands, Newcastles etc.

I could be utterly biased and say Everton fans are the best, but I'd say the best fans are the ones who stick with the club through thick and thin.