Best Fans in England???

How are you a supporter if you are not supporting them financially? How else do you support your team? Just saying 'I support X' has no meaning if you don't actually support them in some meaningful way. In this case, going to the games.

There is more than one way to support a team. Your basically saying you need money to support a team which is BS. Supporting a club is believing in them and sticking with them through thick and thin watching them when they are doing bad not just giving them money. Your basically saying that that if i bought an arsenal shirt because it looks nice then that means i support arsenal because i supported them financially? Ridiculous. Your saying only people that can afford to go to matches are supporters and poor people that cant afford tickets because they need the money to afford the essential things in life aren't supporters.

Last edited:
Typical ******* scum fan, no idea of the reality of football. Honestly you ******* disgust me you know **** all about being a football fan and made a *** out of yourself for posting on a thread about fans. The very fact you think tv revenues are good for football only shows again how ******* useless you are you stupid ******* **** joint.
I bet you've never been to a football match in your life, and when you have ive bet youve just gone and bought everything in the club shop and wanked over the spoilt over played tarts like that **** rooney! So **** off and stop killing our sport and go watch the egg chasing,
typical internet warrior, who knows little about TV revenue, and cant make a point without insults.

Best fans in the world

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RplxgmMabiE&feature=related"]YouTube - Tottenham Dinamo (another song by Dinamo Fans)[/ame]

Another typical scum fan who thinks tv revenue is good for football.
stop trolling and do some research, clubs make huge amounts from TV revenue. Not that it has anything to do with the topic. grow up

Leeds fans are passionate as ****, still drawing 20,000 for a tuesday night game in league 1...
Liverpool and Man U have good fans.
Although stuff any of this big clubs in the prem, or leeds in league 1, the best fans in england, are the 50 or so Torquay fans who travel to Port vale, for a tuesday night game 7 or 8 hours drive away. Thats really loyalty, following your club that far, playing for (compared to the premier league) soo little.
The 2 clubs mentioned above are purely examples, and no disrespect to any L2 club intended!

Blimey Mike., you have one **** of a patience.

Tottenham fans are very good. Been to a Spurs game and the atmosphere was electric.

Blimey Mike., you have one **** of a patience.

Tottenham fans are very good. Been to a Spurs game and the atmosphere was electric.
it gets shorter every day though...

I applaud all away fans to be honest

@Tharros since when did supporting a club have anything to do with money?! Would this not make Roman Abramovich and Sheik Mansour the best supporters in the world? When they clearly aren't, just because they invested hundreds of millions! "exactly how are you supporting them? By watching a TV?" well you say if you don't invest in the club you don't support them, because you're not supporting them financially, even though each year all the premier league clubs put together earn nearly a billion pounds off TV revenue!

The best away fans at old trafford (in terms of noise):
Leeds
Man City
Spurs
Everton
Arsenal
Villa
Newcastle

Liverpool are loud at times but usually they are just silent especially when behind.

typical internet warrior, who knows little about TV revenue, and cant make a point without insults.

Mike did you delete that post? I'm not able to see the one you quoted..

Anfield was pretty poor when the mighty Havant & W went up there. Although they improved when they started pouring in the goals.
High attendances doesn't mean you have the best fans. There are various reasons why some people don't go to games, so to be based on that is just stupid.
That being said, Fratton Park has been decreasing in numbers a lot, although the fans are pretty good.
I'd go with the Toon Army.

yeah i did, it was drivel

Did he quote me? I'm very much sure he did.

Again one of 12312309823049823049 times we all had debates on who is real supporter, foreign supporters. Jeez.

O, and I hate to say it, but scumpton aren't that bad either. ;)

Spurs fans. Did u hear them the other night. You couldn't even hear th AC Milan fans and there were like over 50,00 more than them

tbf thats not really hard is it in a massive match like that try out singing home fans at yeovil on a friday night in league 1 like we did

leeds fans are awesome away from home sold out every away game during our time in league 1 (3 seasons) at home in the big matches (arsenal, liverpool, tottenham and when we got promoted against bristol rovers) the noise can be insane you can feel the floor shaking and your heart feels like its come through your chest but in the less inportant matches like carlisle on a tuesday night in a 0-0 draw the atmos can be flat...

other clubs other than leeds id say leicester werent bad neither were norwich

the worst ive herd have to be arsenal lol

Last edited:
tbf thats not really hard is it in a massive match like that try out singing home fans at yeovil on a friday night in league 1 like we did
outsinging milan at the guiseppe meazza is no mean feat

From my expirences i would say either Portsmouth or Newcastle.