Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
Wow! Nobody mentioned Alex Chamberlain yet! Definite increase in all stats. -9/-8 PA.

yeah they did ben :) 1st page!

Scezney (sp) also needs a bit of an improvement, played well so far this year!

From a man utd fans point of view.

Rafael and Fabio to have a fixed potential rating
Smalling improved
Hernandez improved
Nani improved

From a man utd fans point of view.

Rafael and Fabio to have a fixed potential rating
Smalling improved
Hernandez improved
Nani improved

I share that point of view, and I don't like Man Utd :)

right start off with thomas muller : first touch 8 and passing 9 as a amc surely these should be higher. how many germany international do you know who cant pass a ball or have a worst touch then emily heskey

They're 14 and 13 respectively.

Javier Chicharito Hernandez . bravery 9 jumping 10 strength 7 positioning 8 all abit poor really and someone who has scored 20goals in comps for man utd this season at the moment which isnt to shabby for someones first season in the prem! would think his stats would raise abit.

Right. Because Hernandez is so brave, wins every aerial ball, never loses a physical battle and marks his man into the ground. For god's sakes, use your head. He doesn't need those attributes to be a good striker, and he's an excellent striker both in game and in real life.

bale- linked with real madrid n other tops teams in europe .That wasnt really happening last seasons and played outstanding in some games this season so you would say a improvement on overall PA

He's been average this year. One assist in the league this SEASON. One. His CA and PA are excellent in the game. Make him any better and that'll be stupidly unrealistic.

demba ba - fitness 5 composure 8 . mainly fitness is the issue here. 5 fitness what is he coughing up blood in the pitch or sumet. his fitness level makes even neil the razor ruddock thinking about making a comeback.

His fitness is so low for a reason; why do you think he didn't sign for Stoke? He has a specific knee problem that has so far prevented him for signing for both Stoke and Stuttgart due to failed medicals.

gael kakuta - tackling 2, marking 2, long throw 1, i know these arnt the most important things to have as a AM (ETC) but come ON he cant even take a throwing how poor is that . the kid has next to no tackling im sure the he should have higher stats then that i mean he would be the only guy in the prem who couldnt tackle heskey.

Lol. You're complaining about useless attributes like those? SI can only measure how good his long throws are if he's actually taken a **** throw in, which I honestly doubt. As for his tackling and marking, they're fair. For Fulham, he's made 3 tackles in 8 games. Three in eight is a truly pitiful record, and I didn't take into account the ones he missed.

andy carroll- long shots 7 i think should be improved a little also his PA should vastly increase in most my games he could not get into the newcastle team that went down the the championship n he left as a free agent n becames a scottish international.(this is a £35mill forward who plays for liverpool and england) just thing he should improve in the next FM.

His PA is something like 170 and he starts in the 140s. Just no. Also, in the earlier patches of FM when he was playing for Newcastle he hadn't played for England.

scottecko said:
Javier Chicharito Hernandez . bravery 9 jumping 10 strength 7 positioning 8 all abit poor really and someone who has scored 20goals in comps for man utd this season at the moment which isnt to shabby for someones first season in the prem! would think his stats would raise abit.

Positioning is a defensive stat while off the ball is an attacking stat. positioning relates to defenders so he wouldn't need it at all.
other than that GC covered everything

I wonder if Fiorentina's Babacar and Agyei will still be SO good, honestly I can't understand why they're rated so high in FM

at least Babacar did well in the Primavera/U-20 before failing to impress with the first team, while Agyei looks average at best even when playing in the youth leagues...

From a Liverpool fans perspective, a lot of our youth prospects need upgrading. I'm not saying give them all -9 or -10, but a few deserve better, for example John Flanagan, Martin Kelly, Conor Coady, Adam Morgan, Jay Spearing, Raheem Sterling (will wait and see his stats before complaining) to name just a few.

Lucas from Sao Paulo

You mad? I have Christian Eriksen, Ganso, Eden Hazard & Pablo Piatti for attacking midfielders on my United save; and my top scout (Bruno Conti) said Lucas would be an important player if I signed him...that tells me he doesn't need improving at all.

As an Evertonian, Seamus Coleman, Sylvain Distin and Shane Duffy should have a better CA and Ross Barkey should have a higher PA.

Welbeck should also have a higher CA.

From a Liverpool fans perspective, a lot of our youth prospects need upgrading. I'm not saying give them all -9 or -10, but a few deserve better, for example John Flanagan, Martin Kelly, Conor Coady, Adam Morgan, Jay Spearing, Raheem Sterling (will wait and see his stats before complaining) to name just a few.

Ditto this with a couple of Villa's. I'm not suggesting make them all wonderkids of d00m like I did earlier, but Jordan Graham, Daniel Johnson, Clark, Bannan, Albrighton and Benjamin Siegrist would all be worthy of bumps. Siegrist in particular: excellent Swiss goalkeeper, winner of U17 World Cup with his country and winner of Golden Gloves at the same tournament. Produced a string of fine performances for the reserves too.

Ditto this with a couple of Villa's. I'm not suggesting make them all wonderkids of d00m like I did earlier, but Jordan Graham, Daniel Johnson, Clark, Bannan, Albrighton and Benjamin Siegrist would all be worthy of bumps. Siegrist in particular: excellent Swiss goalkeeper, winner of U17 World Cup with his country and winner of Golden Gloves at the same tournament. Produced a string of fine performances for the reserves too.

I hear you've also got a class 22-year old on your books by the name of Jonathon Hogg ;)

I hear you've also got a class 22-year old on your books by the name of Jonathon Hogg ;)

The Hoggmeister will eat your braaains!

Nathan Baker might be worth a bump too.

a lot of the young players will get better ratings, kelly smalling etc, i suspect hernandez will get better Anticipation, Off the ball, and work rate,

Demba ba's fitness should be changed but his injury prone rating should be looked at

You mad? I have Christian Eriksen, Ganso, Eden Hazard & Pablo Piatti for attacking midfielders on my United save; and my top scout (Bruno Conti) said Lucas would be an important player if I signed him...that tells me he doesn't need improving at all.

Do you watch Brasillian football? No? Okay, neither do I.

Jordan Graham with -9 potential hopefully, looks promising in both his England youth games and for the Villa reserves.