Best 'Goalkeeper' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Definition: 'at the moment' refers to this season and previous season combined.

Vote for who you think is the best overall.

I've voted for Reina. Not much to say here really. I believe he has been in the top 1-2 goalkeepers for the past few seasons, and is consistently winning points for Liverpool alone. I may have considered Čech, but his recent injury puts Reina ahead overall.

I'm just going to be biased and say Given.

Wait a sec, Al-Habsi and Vorm make it onto the list but one of the best Prem keepers of the past decade doesn't?!

Friedel has got to be up there.

Reina and Cech would be pushing each other off the top, but Reina I'd think would edge it. Szczesny is really showing his worth.

Čech. Rarely makes a mistake for Chelsea. Became very underrated in last few seasons.

Well this one is a given really, a Shay Given

I'd say Cech. Rarely makes mistakes..

Apologies for missing out Given. Vote 'Other' and specify.

Would have voted Joe Hart, but then I saw Ches and had to vote<3

De Gea - He has been quite solid even though he is still very young and new to the PL.

Billy, you're **** at making polls! Missing out Given and Hart.. sigh. Although, Krul :wub:

Billy, you're **** at making polls! Missing out Given and Hart.. sigh. Although, Krul :wub:

Edit the poll if you want. Add those two and take out Krul! Don't know what I was thinking.

;)

Tim Howard the best goalkeeper in Prem since a long time

Edit the poll if you want. Add those two and take out Krul! Don't know what I was thinking.

;)

Might just replace every player in every poll with Newcastle players tbh. :p