Best manager ever?

19-11-08

loves anderson
Reaction score
matt busby's birthday today so might as well start a thread about the best manager ever.

if i know how to make a poll i will but basically it is either ferguson, shankly, paisley, busby, ramsey or clough. there might be others i've overlooked.

fergie is the best manager the footballing world have ever seen yh you got all the greats like you said but take some time to see what fergie has done in his time and how long he has been there its been 24yrs next season tell me another manager who has lasted 24yrs cos i really dont know

i know you all think the fergie chooser are biased, but seriously think about it, he is the grestest ever manager, we all now it, it just anti man utd fans will disagree, but there you go

Ahh, but depends what you class as best. Fergie has had the most success, but you can't deny that Clough was the most entertaining, the most awe inspiring and the most... radical.

Ahh, but depends what you class as best. Fergie has had the most success, but you can't deny that Clough was the most entertaining, the most awe inspiring and the most... radical.

inspiring, funny joke, fergie has inspired loads of comeback and youth players, also built for world class teams

I'm not saying Fergie isn't those things, just not to the standard of Clough.

he is above, him on inspiration, maybe not on being radical, tht problay why cloughed failed at leeds, while fergie has never failed at a job

Graeme Souness without a doubt.