Best manager ever?

I'd probably say Busby for rebuiling Man Utd after the second world war and Munich.

clough, mercer, dalglish, taggart, paisley, wenger, mourinho, the list goes on

Clough, took a team of Journeymen to League titles at Forest, never had an really outstanding players except for the Goalkeeper and they won cups and titles, excellent Manager.

Bill Struth 34 Year Reign as Rangers Manager - 18 League Titles 10 Scottish Cups 2 League Cups 7 War-time Championships 19 Glasgow Cups 17 Glasgow Merchant Charity Cups.

We only ever had 12 Managers

Clough- same reason as Jack really. Excellent manager.

Bill Nicholson greatest manager tottenham ever had. LEGEND!!!

Bill Nicholson greatest manager tottenham ever had. LEGEND!!!

I second, third, and fourth that mention of the great man. He developed push and run football and was the first manager of the twentieth century to win the double. Also first manager to bring a european trophy to british shores.

Injustice of it all he never got a knighthood.

Your point is.:p
Just because i'm a united fan doesn't make it any less true.<)

Fabio Capello won the domestic league title with every club he has managed

Just start to make a thread about this, and then I was searching a little and find old thread :)
For me is Jose Mourinho without doubt, he is still young manager and won so many throphies and he is simple genius.

Brian Clough? Fabio Capello doesn't get my vote for the mess he's made in the England set-up and the fact that he was probably expected to win the league with every club he has managed.. considering their stature: Madrid, Juve, Milan

HOWARD KENDALL!!

Whiskey Nose is right up there though!

arsene wenger

he got an unbeaten season, raised the level of english football as before wenger who could say the premier league was the best league? He's also nutured some of the greatest footballers the world has ever seen.