Best signing ever!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrishow4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 81K
Loads of similar threads but anyway....mine is Alexis sanchez in 09..bought him for £5 as valencia, when he was 19...2-3 seasons later, was world player of the year, my top scorer AND assister (ahead of Villa and Silva) and was worth £32m..loved him ever since...

what did you play him as? could never really get the best out of him :S

(yes i know, my sig says hes my star player but that was purely because of a last minute goal to win a match :) )

I got Huntelaar for free to my Tottenham squad in 2012 at fm09, he scored 30 goals in 32 games in his first season at the club !

Mario Balotelli to Man Utd for 15M Euros in FM10, scored 31 goals and gave 15 assists in his first season and was voted the 2nd best goalscorer in Europe (behind Agbonlahor) and the best young player of the year.

in my tottenham season signed one player in my first season mohammed sissoko such a good tackler 9mil plus assot-ekotto probaly the reason we won the premership in the first season that and defoes 40 goals and modric 35 assists but i think the best was lucio got him the next season for 3.7 mil plus gareth bale

Wayne Rooney on Championship Manager (just before he started ripping it up for Everton)

I ended up signing him for Leeds for something like £5 million and he took me to 2nd :D

In FM 2008 an 2009, I always usedto sign this Slovenian guy called Borut Semler. Bought for 50k in a league 1-2 team, he would score 30-40 goals a season. By 2013, he was worth 16.5 M, and he had to go... HAven't tried him in 2010 though...

On my current save I got Ribery, Gourcuff and Dzeko all on free transfers

Mine was Villa with barcelona...Broke like 10 records in 4 years....had 55 goals the 3rd year only in league and in all competitions 80-96(can't remember where in between those)

dude, 100's of threads about similar things! closed <)
Closed, u must be a very old dude ,with a very geeky strictness about u, always close this and close that, let them make Threads , is this forums your does it hurt u to see other people to make Threads GTFO.XD

Anyway, Fazio was my best buy ever, made 25 goals just by corners :)(6)

Definitely Yoann Gourcuff. Slotted into my team everywhere regardless of what team i play. Great adaptability, fantastic quality. Assist loads and scores wonder goals every now and then

Anatoli Todorov in CM 03/04 scored over 70 goals per season - so far best ever striker in whole series of FM

Fred in 04/05 every match he scored 2 or more goals

Aguero in 06/07 in Atletico he scored also 45 goals in Primera

Fraizer Campbell for Hull City in 07/08 was amazing, around 50 goals in Championship

Jermaine Beckford for Leeds United in 09/10 in League 1 45 goals, next season in Championshop 44 goal only in league

If someone plays CM 99/00 i highly suggest to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Malmo FF, you will see why is he now worldclass striker :) Ibrahimovic is only player through whole FM/CM series who was always Goal Machine (6)

In my current save Buonanotte has been my best signing. Bought for 3.3m not valued at 16m. His stats rise and rise, unbelievable player for me. I will not sell him, loyal too, fighting off Chelsea and AC Milan currently.

Nabil Baha for Fulham scored loads and loads back on my old laptop :(

Defintley Sergio aguero sickest player ever the only other person who is up there with him is probs Marek Hamsik, hes got insane vision always playes his temates into score!

Stuart nicholeson on loan from WBA as tamworth on '08 68 goals in a season , either him or rodrigo palacio as newcastle on '08

Back