best tactic ever

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 69K
Current update: Ended up finishing 4th on my Southampton save, which isn't great considering I was 3 points clear at the top after 20 games. Very strange, all the teams seem to be scoring wonder goals vs me. Still convinced I am unlucky! Gonna try a full season using this tactic now - will update you after 8-9 games! Gonna go bargain hunting now in the transfer market ;)

who do you list as playmaker?

You can score a lot of goals using this tactic, but I also seem to concede a lot - used it for about 15 games, got some cracking results, but also got hammered a few times.

I seem to concede a lot from corners, should I change my WB to FBs?

I tried something different against Newcastle i pushed the wing backs up to wingers to see what would happen. didnt work how i would of liked it. I will do some more testing cos im sure you could do something like that cos you have a solid base with 3 at the back maybe ML/MR might work better
it might work but having your wing backs as ML/MR could cause problems the wing backs are played in 3 ways 1. they play as wingers in attack 2. they keep possession in the midfield and quick breaks 3. when not in possession they come back to help defenders counter for quick counter attacking

You can score a lot of goals using this tactic, but I also seem to concede a lot - used it for about 15 games, got some cracking results, but also got hammered a few times.

I would look at your match training maybe change it to def set pieces

Current update: Ended up finishing 4th on my Southampton save, which isn't great considering I was 3 points clear at the top after 20 games. Very strange, all the teams seem to be scoring wonder goals vs me. Still convinced I am unlucky! Gonna try a full season using this tactic now - will update you after 8-9 games! Gonna go bargain hunting now in the transfer market ;)
finishing 4th with Southampton is a great achievement hope it gets better on new save

NO NO NO dont change them to FB'S just do your own set piece try getting most of your players to man mark on set pieces

finishing 4th with Southampton is a great achievement hope it gets better on new save

I was 1st with 3 points clear at the top, then the dreaded 13.1.3 save hit and I needed a new tactic. Gonna buy players specifically for this tactic now (i was lacking in attacking depth, couple of injuries and I was screwed). + I got the Champions League to contend with now - gonna need a bigger squad! Will update as I said before... hoping for another top 4 finish this season as a minimum...

buy wellington nem, okore ademilson and adryan great bargain for first season also look at wallace great left and right wing back

I am not jealous, just saying that i dont like formation with 3 or even 5 defenders. I like modern and also risky formations like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3/4-3-2-1.

I respect his work, but like i say, i dont like it.

I am not jealous, just saying that i dont like formation with 3 or even 5 defenders. I like modern and also risky formations like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3/4-3-2-1.

I respect his work, but like i say, i dont like it.

No offence but it was all a bit pointless. Try being a bit more constructive next time please.

Back