I was planning to start a new save on the new update by StuW.. I'll find a reasonable team and keep you posted on how it goes :)

I use this tactic for 7 seasons so far and since then, I won Serie A, Copa Italia, Italian Supercup and Uefa Champions League, and Club World Championship every single time. I've lost the European Super Cup three times, because some of my key players were injured due to international duties during summers. I've never been more succesful than I am now, playing with this tactic. As you can see in the below screenshot, there are some major surprises in my AC Milan savegame :) OM for example had and has the best regens. I've bought from them 4 briliant players. They made fortunes. Me, Real, Bayern are buying players from them. It's just amazing how they manage to find those regens. It England, Southampton almost won the Premiership last season, they finished on 2 place. Betis Sevilla has been dominating Liga BBVA for 3 seasons, won it each time. Bayern, for example is the best team after me. I've only manage to beat them 2 in 14 encounters in the regular time. Some I win at the penalties, some lost at the penalties.

P.S I am unbeaten at San Siro for 3 and a half years. (6)

Last edited:
What duties and roles have you set for your DM ? Deep-lying playmaker with support duty ? At first I was temped to play with DM, like you and not with CM, but I thaught that my AMC's needed some support. If you have very good central defenders and a CM that can defend a little, it works just fine that way. I'm glad that my tactic was a start for you and you're trying to improve it. Keep it up and let me know how it develops.

P.S Claudio Marchisio, Muntari, Obi Mikel and Miguel Veloso would suit perfectly as CM for this tactic . They all can support the attack and the defence.

Yes, I use a deep-lying playmaker with support duty, + i have changed his mentaly setting to more attacking. I also use wingbacks instead of fullbacks. that way i got support from the back by 3 players moving forward from the back. I find it very good to use a dm with deep-lying playmaker role because the players can easily move the ball from one flanck to the other using the dm since he is always easy to find for the players very rarely man marked from his role a bit back on the field.

Cant believe people saying hes cheated, i didnt recognise half the players in his team so they were regens im guessing. seems like youve done a good job, keep up the good work

When people said I was cheating, i had this team (see the screenshot). I did not cheat because I don't know how to do that and I don't wanna learn.

Thanks mate will give it a go. Like the look of it and ignore the idiots who say you are cheating :p

What team do you play Chris ? What year ? If I can help you with something, please post here and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for giving credit to my tactic.

hey sebastiansas :D

here are some picture of my season with your tactic :) it work like a charm and i won everything i played in this year :)
league-1.jpg
I played with reserves last 3 games
bedrifter.jpg

holdet.jpg
My all star team
regenjohn.jpg
Regen i got from ajax after i found him because im coatch for netherlands to
regentommy.jpg

regenluis.jpg

I may try this tactic when i get more talented player because my defence is already bad and i suppose i'll concede a lot. But when i get rid of Ustari and bring a classy keeper and couple of great defenders, i'll definetely try this one.

alright mate am gonna give it ago with my liverpool team second season ill let you know how i do

Okay mate, please post here the results. If you need any help with your team, advice and stuff please let me know. Send me a PM or just post here. Best luck.

i am conceding a lot of goals like maybe my team isnt as good as yours but am only uin my second season
am lucky that i have reina in goal but my defence could do with upgrading though

Even if you didn't cheat, mate, I don't think it's the tactics that are high scoring. The players you have seem well capable of scoring goals on their own

My view exactly. There are so many world class players in that team that a monkey (no offense) could make a winning tactic for them.

You are so childish .. what are your team's performance ? How do you think I got that team ? By success mate. Succes that was given to me with the help of the tactic. Before you expose your coloured language, be aware at what you're saying. A monkey couldn't create a tactic for my team to score 53 goals and concede 1 goal only. You download my savegame, create a tactic of yourself and show us your results. Please do not post comments like this. I am in year 2023 and have only Pato and Aguero from that world class team, but the results are still the same. A monkey couldn't do that.

my team is playing fine now mate with your tactic some great results how ever a few defeats currently top of premiership all i need to do is strengthen my back line and i should be quality

thanks for tactic :)

You're welcome GreatKingy. If you need some advice, I'll gladly help you out. What team are you playing with ?

First match using this tactic with my 2013 everton team i beat sunderland 3-1 but i hit the woodwork alot :)

i went a whole season with out losing with this formation made some changes but its brill :) if you dont like it make your own

My view exactly. There are so many world class players in that team that a monkey (no offense) could make a winning tactic for them.

Use FMRTE and put these players into your team. Then make your own tactic and then try and go through the whole season undefeated and conceding only 1 goal. Post screenshots here indicating that you had not been loading games.

If not, sadly, a monkey is better than you according to your own words.