ady911

Reaction score
Hi all just thought i'd share this on here to see if people have the same success as i have had with the mighty Donny Rovers! TBH i have used a guy called steaton on si games forum tactic as the base so most credit needs to go to him but the original tactic was a bit hit n miss but after i made a few changes i have lost only 1 all season scoring for fun and playing some cracking stuff with an average side.
i have finally started to enjoy the game once more.

Any feedback welcome

Steaton's Donny Rovers

Great stuff can you share your first XI?

also the latest table, not too shabby for mid january

what is doncaster expectation to finish in the league?

any OI and trainging suggestion? Played 2 games, so far so good

I have a 6 games without conceding as Hull City....Well done. Fire power also good. Score at least 3 goals each game.

I have 10 wins in a row with this! Very good, 5th game withouth conceding a goal.

cool, glad its a success, keep me updated guys

Currently testing tactics out so will give yours a go on a new save later on and will give feedback when I have some. :)

haha, insane!!! First time iv had a shoot-out this long. haha, very funny to watch

Hi all just thought i'd share this on here to see if people have the same success as i have had with the mighty Donny Rovers! TBH i have used a guy called steaton on si games forum tactic as the base so most credit needs to go to him but the original tactic was a bit hit n miss but after i made a few changes i have lost only 1 all season scoring for fun and playing some cracking stuff with an average side.
i have finally started to enjoy the game once more.

Any feedback welcome

Steaton's Donny Rovers

i got many corner but no one score from it.
plz add jassar corner to the tactic...

i got many corner but no one score from it.
plz add jassar corner to the tactic...
I score a few corners think my centre backs have around 6 goals each which to me is very good without bordering on cheating so i am happy without the corner settings but please feel free to add them yourself and upload the revised tactic.

Still only 1 defeat in the league and still playing great football....lets hope it continues.

Just tried this with my Glasgow Rangers save won 5-2- 4-0 - 4-2 well impressed but saying that doesnt matter what tactic i use with them they are still undefeated in 28 games.
Also tried it with my Liverpool save won 1 lost 1.
Might give it ago with my Juventus save game too ;)