Well season over and all sorts of records broken!!!

ady- do you never change to attacking/control/counter depending on the oppo?
also, does is always stay on balanced(fluidity)?

ady- do you never change to attacking/control/counter depending on the oppo?
also, does is always stay on balanced(fluidity)?
I have just left everything as is throughout the season, so pretty much just plug n play

WHich positions do you consider the most important for this tac to work well? The BWM or FB or IF?

what about team talks ? do u do ur own or let *** man do them ?

Team talk are a thing i do myself usually using assertive or calm and if we are 1-0 or 2-0 up at ht i use happy but capable of better if we are hammering someone us keep it up lads, and if its a lucky lead even at 3-0 i use things can change quickly.

WHich positions do you consider the most important for this tac to work well? The BWM or FB or IF?

your BWM's are very important i feel more so than other positions but also need a goalscorer for your division as you create plenty of ccc'c i have found as well that the right IF is better right footed and vice versa even thought they cut inside quite often, just seems to work better for my team.

QUite amazing. I am Hull city, left from all stars squad arsenal. then returning to Arsenal and beated them 2-0. Also home drew with Chelsea 2-2 but losing a penalty in last minute...

Loving this tactic with juventus not lost yet winning games at ease

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Loving this tactic with juventus not lost yet winning games at ease

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Could you post some screenshots of your Juventus' team? I'm also interested in using this tac with Juventus.

Dont know why this tac is not so popular. I took over Hull in 20xx in the middle of the season. Had no money, bunch of oldies. Expectation 17.
Finished season as 4th, second highest scoring team.

Could you post some screenshots of your Juventus' team? I'm also interested in using this tac with Juventus.

Here you go mate

api9vk.jpg

i just thought about using this for juve, just realised your spoilt in the midfield area, i was thinking vidal marchisiio pogba, but like youv also used pirlo, and even asamoah could be used as a bwm, i want to play this with juve, but i want also to give it a blast with barca, mmmmmmmmm