i just thought about using this for juve, just realised your spoilt in the midfield area, i was thinking vidal marchisiio pogba, but like youv also used pirlo, and even asamoah could be used as a bwm, i want to play this with juve, but i want also to give it a blast with barca, mmmmmmmmm

I just use quick pick for the team,just sold pogba for 36 million and Bonucci for 24 million i now have 125 million to spend but dont know who to buy to replace these two.

be good to play germany with this, schwini in the middle surrounded by the 2 bender bros lol

Awesome, i'm using leamington in a skrill north league, making progress to fourth round of FA Cup, just to defeated by Chelsea. And Mourinho said its easy to win before the match, and after the match he said that they have tough win really.

And my team pass four over cech, only the superior team manage to get seven goal from us. Final score 7-4.:):)(H)

Just as it is in the tactic plug and play

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Changed corner set up to jassar's as not scoring from set pieces, first game won 3-0 all from corners result

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Have you ever tried telling the wide strikers to specifically mark the fullbacks ? - That might make the tactic more defensively stable

Yeah if you play on classic you don't get the set OI making it less stable on FMC

Yes but in the full version I found the defence pretty stable which could have something to do with the OIs

But surely in FMC the assistant applies OIs automatically - just as you do in the full version when you ask him about it ?

Look at the stats shots goals etc

2nqhe1h.jpg

billy- did you keep it on standard and balanced even at home against reggina?

Yes only thing ive changed is attacking corners,and Jason OI comes with the tactic unless you play FMC

The author says he leaves the OIs to his assistant - so I don't think they are included in the tactic mate. I had to set my assistant to do OIs in staff responsibilities. In Steatons original, he also says not to use OIs.